Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Ok, Osha, I can trade now, if youre on, of those listed, what five do you want for the four items and the petilil?
Also, I wouldnt normally do the cloning/breeding thing, but if you leave them relatively unchanged (minimal level ups)
And yes, theyre DW as theyre in the DW section.

UPDATE: I was just going through my box and found an extra leftovers, so I only need one now. So that brings it to 4 things from the list instead of five.

OK then I would like these
Pokemon Fan Mamoswine
Birthday Togekiss
CoroCoro Croagunk
And those other 2 for breeding then trade back.
And 1 credit :D

Ok. I can get you those. And by credit you mean?...

When can you trade, I assume after the homework you've mentioned?

Sorry not today I got too much homework. By credit I mean I didn't see anything right now so I take 1 credit meaning I can choose 1 thing later :D

What do you mean? You chose five things when i said four, why do you get an extra credit?

OshawottFan said:
OK then I would like these
Pokemon Fan Mamoswine
Birthday Togekiss
CoroCoro Croagunk

And those other 2 for breeding then trade back.
And 1 credit :D
That is 3 dude >.> Those 2 I will give right back >.>

Interested in ur shiny UT trubish lv.19

@Osha Ohhh theres the misunderstanding. Yeah, see those are DW pokemon, I give em to you to breed, you're gonna level 'em up, cuz they're low-leveled and what not. And besides, I'm not trading those to you and back for free, especially if what you breed from them is going to be "in competition" with my stuff. I'll be nice and count them as one thing (for one item, or the petilil however you wanna look at it), but I'm not lending them to you for free, sorry.

I'll try at this week's Mission. But it won't be a million trys, as for I'm going at musuda breeding, which takes a while.

99: Sorry can you repost it?
Silver:
SilverWolverine said:
especially if what you breed from them is going to be "in competition" with my stuff.
Really dude >.> I always thought you weren't the nicest guy but now that is just cold >.> Come back when you change your mind >.>

I meant what was our trade >.>

Sorry Osha, I meant no harm by that, but you chose five things when I said four, and you didn't seem to notice that. I know what I said was stupid (this is just pokemon, right?) but at the same time... ah screw it, you can both for breeding, I hate arguing, and this certainly isn't the place for it. I'm not too happy about giving you a "credit" but I can count on you to use it appropriately, right?

Thank you :D I don't like arguing either but as you can see from about 20 pages back I am a vetran at it :( And you have my honor that I won't go saying "GIVE ME 10000000000000000000000000000 ARCEUSS FOR MY PATRAT!"

Haha good to hear. I see your in the wifi club now (I'm trading with a few people now), can you trade in say... 5-10mins (I gotta breed some stuff)?

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread GEN 5 ITEMS AND SHINYS IN

pokemon99 said:
Please CML for the following,

Shiny Watchog Lv. 47UT
Shiny Tympole Lv. 15 UT
Shiny Petilil Lv. 14 UT
Shiny Sewaddle Lv. 14 UT
Shiny Trubbish Lv. 19 UT
PCNY Flygon UT

My half of our trade.

99: I would like a DW Arceus and the Adament Terrakoin for Sewaddle and Watchog :D
Silver: OK can you repost our trade?

@oshy, I have said this MANY times. I want all 6, so please find 5-6 pokemon you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back