• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Ozone Crash (Raichu/Rayquaza Deoxys legend/Emboar)

Ares

God of War
Here is my deck list

Pokemon

2x Emboar 19/114 BW
1x Emboar 20/114 BW
1x Pignite 18/114 BW
1x Pignite 17/114 BW
1x Tepig Promo BW02
1x Tepig Promo BW07
1x Reshiram BW
1x Tornadus EP
1x (top) Rayquaza Deoxys Legend UD
1x (bottom) Rayquaza Deoxys Legend UD
2x Simisear BW
2x Pansear BW
2x Raichu prime UD
2x Pikachu HS
1x Stunfisk NV

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

2x Interviewers Questions CL
3x PETM HS
1x Pokemon Collector HS
4x PC HS
1x Energy Returner UL
1x Emcee's Chatter UL
1x Burned Tower UD
3x PONT HS
1x Sage's Training UD
4x Cheerleader's Cheer CL
1x Fisherman HS
1x Research Record CL
2x Copycat HS

Energies
6x {R} energy
5x {L} energy
4x {C}{C} energy

What's the main strategy for this deck? Who is your main attacker?

What I'm seeing here is just a bunch of almost random fire and electric pokemon that kind of benefit from your 1 Inferno Fandango Emboar and match the typing for RDL's only attack.

If you want to focus on the Inferno Fandango Emboar to accelerate energies onto RDL you are going to need to drop a few lbs from that deck list.

First off, drop the Simisear line, the Raichu line and the Stunfisk. Those cards are not at all necessary or even that good for a deck like this.

-2-2 Simisear
-2-2 Raichu Prime
-1 Stunfisk
Net Total: -9

Next you should probably beef up your Emboar line, the 2 tepigs, 2 pignites and then 3 emboars is top heavy and pointless. Try 3 tepigs, 1 pignite and then the 3 emboars but adding a few rare candies to speed up the evolution. To make things run smoother, switching out one of your 19/114 emboars with the ability emboar 20/114 and having 2 #20's and 1 #19 would be optimal, but I am going to assume that you only have the 1 abilityboar.

+1 Tepig
-1 Pignite
+3 Rare Candy
Net Total: -6

Adding more Reshiram/Tornadus and getting your hands on a Reshiram EX wouldn't hurt either, but I'm not sure what you have available so were going to put that idea on the back burner.

Time to fix your T/S/St line now.

First off, lets get you an extra PONT, and add in some N's and Professor Junipers, you should have at least 10 hand refreshers in any combination of the 3 big ones.

+1 PONT
+3 Juniper
+3 N
-2 Copycat
Net Total: -1

Lets get rid of a lot of the drawing power supports you got since all they will accomplish is decking your self out faster than running Emboar already will.

-4 Cheerleader's Cheer
-1 Emcee's Chatter
Net Total: -6

I highly recommend running Cilan over Interviewers Questions, especially in Emboar's case. Burned Tower is nice but flippy so I recommend taking it out and using Energy Retrievals instead, also the Fisherman you have is leagues better than an Energy Returner so getting rid of that as well, since Reshiram and RDL are going to be doing a lot of fire energy discarding.

-2 Interviewer's Questions
+2 Cilan
-1 Burned Tower
-1 Energy Returner
+3 Energy Retrievals
Net Total: -5

Since the only pokemon you can search for now with the PETM would be Emboar, and you are already running 4 Pokemon Communications that can easily search him out, you can drop the PETM and put in more Pokemon Collectors to get out your basics that can just be communicated for the Emboar. Also I am going to highly recommend running more Reshiram with this change, whether you have it or not, he works wonders with the Emboar setup.

-3 PETM
+2 Pokemon Collector
-1 Research Record
+2 Reshiram
Net Total: -5

Last but not least, that energy line needs a quick revamp

-4 {C}{C}
-5 {L}
+3 Rainbow Energy
+3 {R}
Net Total: -8

Alright, with all said and done you got 8 extra slots you can play around with. I recommend getting your hands on Pokemon Catchers and Junk Arms personally, 3 of each. That being said, Pokemon Catchers are expensive so if a budget issue is stopping you from getting your hand on a few, you can play around with Switches, Heavy Balls, Random Receivers, and Eviolites as well.

+3 Junk Arm
+3 Pokemon Catcher
+2 Switch
Net Total: 0

Sorry for the lengthy-ness, but this deck was over due for a nice make over. Enjoy

UPDATE!

- 2x Raichu Prime
- 2x PIkachu
- 1x Stunfisk
-1x Emboar 19/114BW

+1x Shiny Emboar DE
+2x Metal Energy
+1x Cobalion NV
+1x Cilian DE
+1x Reshiram EX
+6

Back