P energy attaching cards

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Im looking for ways to attach p energy to a pokemon. I dont wanna wait 3 turns. I want to be able to use a 3p energy attack on my second turn.

Last edited:
Im looking for ways to attach p energy to a pokemon. I dont wanna wait 3 turns. I want to be able to use a energy attack on my second turn.
What do you mean? if you want to put 3 energy on a Pokemon of any type, cards like Magnazone and Gardivoir GX can work, with something to get them out turn 2, if it has to be psychic, Shining Mew works to do that

Has to be psychic energy 3 of them . So really just looking for a attack that can do 1 or 2. Due to 1 energy a turn from hand. Shining mew works but duy easy to knock out.

Has to be psychic energy 3 of them . So reall just looking for a attack that can do 1 or 2. Due to 1 energy aturn from hand. Shining mew works but dp easy to knock out.
I think it is the only on that can do it, as all other cards attach 1 energy, making them pointless. Also, can I suggest that you work on your spelling, you can get warnings, and it makes it harder to get good advice on your posts if people don't know what you are saying.

Obviously, Max Elixir can accelerate your energy. You also could use Dragonair from SUM, who's Dragon Wish attack lets you attach as much energy as you want to next turn. It is a Stage 1- with no good way to search it out. (2 Retreat no Heavy Ball, Level ball isnt in standard- your best bet to find it is probably Lele for Wally?) Hope that helps!

Max elixer was my choice but looking for more reliable way. Thanks for inputs helps. Im trying a raichu toxopek deck. Just looking for fast way to set up the energys without using alot of deck space

Obviously, Max Elixir can accelerate your energy. You also could use Dragonair from SUM, who's Dragon Wish attack lets you attach as much energy as you want to next turn. It is a Stage 1- with no good way to search it out. (2 Retreat no Heavy Ball, Level ball isnt in standard- your best bet to find it is probably Lele for Wally?) Hope that helps!
Totally forgot about that, you can search with ultra ball

In the new Ultra Prism set, UP Lunala will have an attack that cost 1 p energy and let's u pull 1 p energy for every Pokémon your opp has on the field and attach them straight to your Pokémon. I guess you could sycamore or ultra ball some energy in there right away, only to get them all out immediately and onto your Pokémon

Back