• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

palkia gengar seniors, any tourney

raikou fanatic 789

Trollin every day
so here's my deck

Pokemon
2-2 palkia g
1-1-1 gengar prime
4 smeargle
4-4 honchcrow supreme victors
T/S/S
4 lost world
1 broken time space
4 pokemon collector
4 professor Oak's new theory
3 department store girl
4 expert belt
2 pokemon communication
4 dual ball
4 memory berry
2 SSU
Energy
4 rescue energy
2{W}
3{P}

basic strategy is to get palkia or gengar set up as fast as you can. your only gonna want 3 pokemon on your bench which would probably be crow crow and palkia. honchcrows are for there poke-power you get pokemon out from your opponents discard pile which is awesome against g-dos, then lost cyclone with palkia and thats 2 pokemon in the lost zone keep doing that and you have a solid deck.

You do know that Honckrow SV must be active to use its power, right?

I ran into the same problem making a Drifblim FB/Honckrow SV deck.

Actually this strategy might work 0.0 Just run 2 unown q and you can get free retreat to 2 of your krows. And then attack with honchkrow since you will already have retreated for the turn.

Take out
2 dual ball
for
2 unown Q.

That at least should help you get your strategy going. Then i think your T/S/S line would need some work since you run 4 of much but so little energy. And no dark?

It's interesting deck, removing your own pokemon, take out dual ball, 2 expert belt and drop the department store girl, you should an Uxie, and at least one sableye with all your supporters, and maybe evan a Spiritomb.

okay so some more changes would be

-2 dual ball
-2 expert belt
-2 department store girl
- 1-1 honchkrow

+ 2 uxie
+ 2 spiritomb
+ 4 sableye

Back