Palossand ex from Supercharged Breaker!

I’m happy niche Pokemon like Palossand are getting some love, too bad they’re making it terrible lol. Who knows, maybe we’ll get something that does like 50 damage to everything or something in the next few years and have a fun combo

I really like Pallosand but this card is kinda mid and also why is sand tomb a 3 energy attack?
They must think that you would never swing before using its 3 type attack, so then why would it matter if the pokemon retreats? Do they think that Retreat lock is worth a colorless? This card doesn't seem very well thought out.

I’m happy niche Pokemon like Palossand are getting some love, too bad they’re making it terrible lol. Who knows, maybe we’ll get something that does like 50 damage to everything or something in the next few years and have a fun combo
1727812004751.png

I'm imagining a janky Eternal deck that uses this Pallosand and the new Kyurem paired with Unbroken Bonds Porygon-Z and a bunch of Rainbow Energy/Double Dragon Energy (Alolan Muk seems mandatory for dealing with bench barrier).

@JustInBasil This is your chance to plug Eternal into the next podcast.

Archie will be excited. Not that Archie, this Archie.
"And my son's getting his favorite Pokémon on another Ultra Rare! This makes me a very happy w o s s y."

I think it'd be neat if a new kind of rainbow energy released in the Team Rocket set next year indirectly helps out these underpowered Stellar Tera exs. Sort of as a nod to how Rainbow Energy debuted in the original Team Rocket set, along with owner's Pokémon.

Though, any new toy for Palossand or Tatsugiri has to be shared with Dragapult, Terapagos, Pikachu etc. So maybe I should be careful what I wish for.

Reactions: Exo
Back