Pawmot Enhanced 2-Pack Blister Next Month!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Enhanced 2-Pack Blister” featuring Pawmot from Paldea Evolved will release on January 5th.
Presumably the Pawmot will be an exclusive galaxy holofoil print.

Pawmot-Enhanced-Blister-Pack-163x300.jpg

The blister will come with two booster packs, a coin, and the promo.

Continue reading...

I like chasing the promo cards etc, but I wish the price point wasn't so high compared to the same number of boosters loose.

Like in Australia a booster sells between 6 and 8 dollars, yet one of these will sell for 20

That's terrible value as the promo cards are never worth the difference, and the coin is fine to have but completely worthless

I like chasing the promo cards etc, but I wish the price point wasn't so high compared to the same number of boosters loose.

Like in Australia a booster sells between 6 and 8 dollars, yet one of these will sell for 20

That's terrible value as the promo cards are never worth the difference, and the coin is fine to have but completely worthless
Obviously not completely worthless to *everyone* or it wouldn't sell at that price point :)

You're not the core market for this, just buy regular boosters and buy the promo on the aftermarket for $0.50 or whatever. This is intended for parents to buy for their kids who like the coins and the cute pokemon on the promo cards.

Obviously not completely worthless to *everyone* or it wouldn't sell at that price point :)

You're not the core market for this, just buy regular boosters and buy the promo on the aftermarket for $0.50 or whatever. This is intended for parents to buy for their kids who like the coins and the cute pokemon on the promo cards.
i love how the comment right after yours is someone excited to purchase it ?? proved you right almost immediately

Back