Ruling Paypal...

Chubby_Gengar

Fav chara in Final Fantasy IX
i want to sell my pokemon cards because its take too much place in my room :( i want to use paypal but i didn't know how to use it
please someone tell me about it and the problem to use paypal, or anyone know how to send the money using other way? Thx

RE: The Price IV

I don't know about the prices, but the 1st Edition has a higher price because there are fewer of those than the non-first edition.

Arcanine out.

RE: The Price IV

1st edition means that they were printed and that was thought to be all that was needed. Later they printed much more, an abundance of cards, and those had less alue because trhey were much more common.

Chubby_Gengar said:
i want to sell my pokemon cards because its take too much place in my room :( i want to use paypal but i didn't know how to use it
please someone tell me about it and the problem to use paypal, or anyone know how to send the money using other way? Thx

Paypal is the best/safest/fastest, way to send or recieve money. All u need is a credit card.

To send money, u need the person w/ paypal's email account.

To recieve money all u have to do, is when the person sends, look at your email and then it will tell u what to do. And the $$ u recieve will be avaible to spend for other payapl transactions

Hope this helps

Back