• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PD's Trades: [H] Somenice things; [W] Some nice things

RE: PD's Trades: Haves RDL Top and other LGND pieces, primes; Want: Staples HGSS-On

Just traded it. Sorry.

~SS

RE: PD's Trades: Haves RDL Top and other LGND pieces, primes; Want: Staples HGSS-On

PrimeDelusion said:
How much Bulk for the Eeveelutions Binder? I'm also Interested in Latios and Mew Star, LMK, thanks
I could do 4500 for the Binder and 3500 for the Latios star, I got rid of Mew, LMK

piplup234 said:
I could do 4500 for the Binder and 3500 for the Latios star, I got rid of Mew, LMK

I'll count up and get back to you

Ok thanks, just PM me

Bump to the top, updates all around

my:
mew prime

your:
slowking prime
3x rh reversal
rh vileplume ud

lmk or counter :)

CML for:
RDL Top
DCL Top
Gengar Prime
Raikou CoL Shiny

Thanks!

-PR101

idrumprettywell said:
my:
mew prime

your:
slowking prime
3x rh reversal
rh vileplume ud

lmk or counter :)

This I can do, PM to confirm please.

PokemonRulez101 said:
CML for:
RDL Top
DCL Top
Gengar Prime
Raikou CoL Shiny

Thanks!

-PR101

I can do DCL Top and Raikous Shiny
for
JPN:
Salamence Delta ex
Deoxys ex
Feraligatr ex

lmk or counter

BUMP!! Updates here and there, collectors and scizor primes added

PrimeDelusion said:
Can you do Lanturn Prime and Blissey Prime for Machamp Prime? LMK
No, sorry. I looked at your list again and I have some new wants now...
2x Pokemon Collector (Main Want)
1x Revenge Bouffalant (RH)
1x Professor Juniper (RH)

Let me know if we can work something out for those, thanks.

RE: PD's Trades: Have Gengar Prime x3, Collector x4, Want: HGSS On, Primes

Bump bump bump to the top, completely revamped wants and haves

first off any rare candy( doesnt have to be hggs-on) and sorry these arent part of your wants but ill give it a shot.... ??? # of gnegar prime for a samuroot ability, meganium prime, kyogre ex (crystal gaurdians), walrein ex (power keepers)(damaged crease on back), Drapion lv X.... i really want to get a mew Gar started... idk if the offer is too low or too high for the Gengar Prime but i need something to start the deck ( i have no Lost worlds or gengers either) so msg me... ill send pictures of the cards please i wanna make a good offer

Interested in
x3 Gengar Prime

Please CML

jduclayan said:
first off any rare candy( doesnt have to be hggs-on) and sorry these arent part of your wants but ill give it a shot.... ??? # of gnegar prime for a samuroot ability, meganium prime, kyogre ex (crystal gaurdians), walrein ex (power keepers)(damaged crease on back), Drapion lv X.... i really want to get a mew Gar started... idk if the offer is too low or too high for the Gengar Prime but i need something to start the deck ( i have no Lost worlds or gengers either) so msg me... ill send pictures of the cards please i wanna make a good offer

I'll pm you for further discussion, but i like the route you're taking with the ex offers, so i'll certainly pm you with some ideas.

SKIMMAH said:
Interested in
x3 Gengar Prime

Please CML

I saw 3x Zekrom FA and Rayquaza Deoxys Legend from your haves.
I also have from your wants:
1 Abosl Prime
Espeon Prime
Blissey Prime
Scizor Prime
Entei Raikou Bottom

LMK if we can work something out for these first and i'll get back to you on the Gengar Prime front since i want to further discuss options with jduclayan, thanks for looking

Have: 3x Machamp Prime, Interested in Gengar Primes and Collectors.

Dark Aero said:
Have: 3x Machamp Prime, Interested in Gengar Primes and Collectors.

I'm interested. Make me an offer, i saw you have Donphan Prime (which should be in my wants) in your list of haves as well

Would you do 3x machamp, for 2x gengar and a collector? I'm looking to hold onto the phan for a deal with a yanmega sorry. Lmk or counter?

Dark Aero said:
Would you do 3x machamp, for 2x gengar and a collector? I'm looking to hold onto the phan for a deal with a yanmega sorry. Lmk or counter?

Okay, i can do that, PM coming your way

^ so is Gengar gone?

Back