Pecharunt, Eternatus from Supercharged Breaker

Eternatus got a non-rule box printing yay. That being said holy moly it sucks. At least Pecharunt is getting a more accessible printing

Eternatus is not bad in regidrago (i still hate regidrago)
Gets rid of Neutral zone without running more stadiums/search for them so I see that as an absolute win. 230 is also a key number for a lot of basic 2 prizers. It will be nice to take out an Iron Hands ex, etc. without lost zoning 2 or discarding 3-4 energy.

Gets rid of Neutral zone without running more stadiums/search for them so I see that as an absolute win. 230 is also a key number for a lot of basic 2 prizers. It will be nice to take out an Iron Hands ex, etc. without lost zoning 2 or discarding 3-4 energy.
This does not offset it being a basic in a deck already wanting to avoid that many basics. The stadium in general will serve the same purpose without screwing up consistency. Haxorus serves the second part better, and even that doesn't get much play.

Not really unfortunately, the Stadium card discard being mandatory holds it back. If it was optional it would be pretty good, but you can do 230 with Haxorus from SFA if you really want to.
"Just use what's meta bros" when i show them the option to edit your deck to the new format (this is a joke btw)

Enamorus turtle form still not have a single printed card
And they haven't featured any of the other therian forms since gen 5. If they could only feature them all in one more set...
The sad part is that the only single-prize therian form card is hyper-expensive in English because it wasn't released in the United States. Even more upsetting, it only featured the same 3D art style as the EX's. Normally I don't get upset about 3D artwork (Since it was one of my favorite art styles of the TCG as a child), but in this case it means we never got any of the therian forms in any art style other than CGI, and the artwork where the Pokémon's entire body is easily visible is the most expensive of the group... a twofold tragedy that has yet to be amended four generations later, even though Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were featured in the first two. Even Zygarde saw all three of its forms featured in the Sword and Shield era (on top of the XY and Sun and Moon eras).
This is all the more perplexing when you realize that the therian forms never really left the franchise. In fact, one of them has become a competitive mainstay in virtually every VGC format it was legal in. Also, the introduction of Enamorus (I kept typing Eternatus) has since drawn new attention to these alternate forms.
bro why does eternatus only have 150 hp??? HES OVER 60 FEET LONG HE SHOULD HAVE LIKE 250
They'd have to pull a Regigigas Burning Shadows and give it some sort of nerfing ability, which would definitely be interesting to see.

And they haven't featured any of the other therian forms since gen 5. If they could only feature them all in one more set...
The sad part is that the only single-prize therian form card is hyper-expensive in English because it wasn't released in the United States. Even more upsetting, it only featured the same 3D art style as the EX's. Normally I don't get upset about 3D artwork (Since it was one of my favorite art styles of the TCG as a child), but in this case it means we never got any of the therian forms in any art style other than CGI, and the artwork where the Pokémon's entire body is easily visible is the most expensive of the group... a twofold tragedy that has yet to be amended four generations later, even though Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were featured in the first two. Even Zygarde saw all three of its forms featured in the Sword and Shield era (on top of the XY and Sun and Moon eras).
This is all the more perplexing when you realize that the therian forms never really left the franchise. In fact, one of them has become a competitive mainstay in virtually every VGC format it was legal in. Also, the introduction of Enamorus (I kept typing Eternatus) has since drawn new attention to these alternate forms.

They'd have to pull a Regigigas Burning Shadows and give it some sort of nerfing ability, which would definitely be interesting to see.
OH YES. Completely forgot I had to eliminated the therian forms from my full “reverse holo Pokédex” along with a number of Furfrou and Vivillion forms that have yet to make it…. and SV era just forced me to move over 400 cards forward since they FINALLY printed all the Deerling and Sawsbuck forms … when Enamorus released and we never got “turtle form” I gave up on getting those forms and at this point I almost hope they don’t print any of those cuz I don’t want to have to move SO MUCH stuff 😭😭

I make a deck in Japan with Japanese cards only to find that the pecharunt card I need doesn't come out until the 18th 😭

I know it would be too op if it had the hp it should have, but I still want them to do it

Back