Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Boring...*yawn*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't played it....

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Ampharos

Ampharos-Sensei
I plan on playing Perfect World once I get a new computer!!!
I looked on Wikipedia, and I saw under Winged Elves, that there was an Archer class :D so, now I wanna play it.

PW is awesome. The community is nice, the classes are all nice and balanced, and there's just a lot of cool stuff to do. Keep in mind its 100% free. ;p

Yes, but you have to be >LV19, and you need to enable it. This is there to prevent the n00bies from being PKed.

I've heard some pretty good things about Perfect World. I may give it a shot one of these days when I'm not so busy with other games.

Is there any instanced PvP in the game, or is it all world PvP with toggle on and toggle off features?

masterryanx said:
I've heard some pretty good things about Perfect World. I may give it a shot one of these days when I'm not so busy with other games.

Is there any instanced PvP in the game, or is it all world PvP with toggle on and toggle off features?
Uh... I think this should be an answer:
There's an arena you can join to get PvP, but you can also PvP in the main world as long as you turned the PvP function on. :)

Perfect World is nice with great community base and customization almost like The Sims. However I like Flyff more ><

Back