DPPt/HGSS Phazons's Trade Facility

RE: ssb4ever's Trade Facility (Updated with some new Shinies)

[BUMP]
added EE's Tyraniboah, and EE's Blissey, got rid of some of the Pokemon that were up for order, and yes, Dusknoir is Redistributable.

RE: ssb4ever's Trade Facility (Updated with some new Shinies)

[BUMP]

i am now back in buisness, note that some Pokemon may have been lost, nothing toooo important except for a shiny, or 3, so i hope to get them back, and if i don't it's not any major damage, so let the trading start!!!

EDIT: Disregard the thing i said^ also disregard the thing i said that i don't want to trade shinies anymore because the tournament is over (For me), can battle also if anyone wants.

RE: ssb4ever's Trade Facility [PM Me for Battles]

HEy SSB I would liek to get that Timid ditto off your hands, but I dont have anything that is under your wants...
I do have these shineys if your interested...
budew
Cranidos
Pidgeot
Miltank
Kirlia
Abra
Victorybell

I will be getting up my player thread today (later after school) so you can look through that also

I have a Dugtrio Lv. 100 Adamant Nature and these are his stats.
Dugtrio
HP 183
Attack 266
Defense 113
Sp. Atk 120
Sp. Def 149
Speed 329

Let me know if thats good enough and I have been trying to get a Jolly Nature by breeding but I haven't pulled one....

ssb now I have 2 Dugtrios Lv. 100, Jolly, and Ev Trained, heres the stats of the first one

Dugtrio
Hp 192
Attack 259
Defense 121
Sp. Atk 117
Sp. Def 147
Speed 352

Dugtrio
Hp 198
Attack 250
Defense 129
Sp. Atk 117
Sp. Def 166
Speed 345

Let me know if thats good enough and both of them have the move set that you wanted.

MUCKSTER said:
HEy SSB I would liek to get that Timid ditto off your hands, but I don't have anything that is under your wants...
I do have these shineys if your interested...
budew
Cranidos
Pidgeot
Miltank
Kirlia
Abra
Victorybell

I will be getting up my player thread today (later after school) so you can look through that also

Any good IV'd Pokemon?

Poop Sauce said:
ssb now I have 2 Dugtrios Lv. 100, Jolly, and Ev Trained, heres the stats of the first one

Dugtrio
Hp 192
Attack 259
Defense 121
Sp. Atk 117
Sp. Def 147
Speed 352

Dugtrio
Hp 198
Attack 250
Defense 129
Sp. Atk 117
Sp. Def 166
Speed 345

Let me know if thats good enough and both of them have the move set that you wanted.

How are they EV trained? and do you know there Characteristics?

Well look at there Attack and Speed and thats whats Ev trained and the first Dugtrio's Characteristic is Likes to thrash about. Likes sweet food. The second Dugtrios Characteristic is Mischievous. Likes Sweet food.

If you check out my Player thread
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29948&pid=501578&
you may find somthing you like, im planning on clearing Bliss and Jolteon but I know they both have 3+ 31 IVs.
I really need that Ditto and Im also looking at that tyranatar

I also just added a Ditto section sence you are looking for dittos I figured you could use it.

Poop Sauce said:
Well look at there Attack and Speed and thats whats Ev trained and the first Dugtrio's Characteristic is Likes to thrash about. Likes sweet food. The second Dugtrios Characteristic is Mischievous. Likes Sweet food.

No i mean how many EVs in each stat

@Muckster: i like the Gengar and Eevee, and how come almost all dittos have 30 IVs, do any have 31IVs?

well I have yet to check the Ivs on the posisble 31... I have only done the PBR check at level 50...
If there are any you are interested in knowing if they are 31s I will check asap

OK @ MUCKSTER

IDK Poop sauce i have a pretty good dugtrio already, if i you have the one that my want list specifys then i don't want it

ssb can you check again please because I just updated not to long ago.

Tommarow I will list the IVs and Evs but for right now just give me a list of what Pokemon's IVs do you want to know.

Back