• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PheonyxXx Trade Thread UPDATE H: Flygon X Need Luxray X

RE: PheonyxXx Trade Thread UPDATE H: Ho-Oh Bottom, Typhlosion Prime and JUMPLUFF

Updated, first time in forever. BIG BUMP

RE: PheonyxXx Trade Thread UPDATE H: Ho-Oh Bottom, Typhlosion Prime, Ursaring Prime

Do you have any Cyrus's Conspiracy, Energy Gain, Sp Radar, Garchomp C, or Luxray GL rh or norm Holo? Thanks!

RE: PheonyxXx Trade Thread UPDATE H: Ho-Oh Bottom, Typhlosion Prime, Ursaring Prime

Aphotic said:
Do you have any Cyrus's Conspiracy, Energy Gain, Sp Radar, Garchomp C, or Luxray GL rh or norm Holo? Thanks!

I do, but they are not for trade and are currently decked. Sorry

cml for star fb x, lugia legend top

its geo baby said:
cml for star fb x, lugia legend top

Sorry but I did not see anything I wanted or needed from your list.

CML for these
Alph Lithograph ONE
2x Magmortar (2/95)
1x Metagross (4/95)
LMK!!!

PokemonLv63X said:
CML for these
Alph Lithograph ONE
2x Magmortar (2/95)
1x Metagross (4/95)
LMK!

Sorry, I didn't really see anything on your list

CML for your Ursaring Primes and 1x Raikou/Suicune Legend Top (92/95) thanks

Aphotic said:
CML for your Ursaring Primes and 1x Raikou/Suicune Legend Top (92/95) thanks

from your list that I want is your

Dratini x2
Dragonair x2
Dragonite x2

from Lost Link, LMK

What would ya give for the 2 sets.

How much do you feel the 2 sets are in value?

Seeing the line at around $8 each. LMK thanks.

Hi, I have 1 Mew (has a 9 in the bottom corner, what does that mean?) and a Donphan PRIME (not sure I want to trade it unless high offer.)

I am interested in:
x1 Lugia Top
x1 Ho-oh Bottom
x1 Metagross UL
x3 Roserade UL
x2 Magmorter UL

you can CML for more things, thanks!

Aphotic said:
Seeing the line at around $8 each. LMK thanks.

I can do both the Ursaring Primes and 1x Raikou/Suicune Legend Top, I can toss in another card or two if you want to even it out more if you feel necessary.

pokefan1234 said:
Hi, I have 1 Mew (has a 9 in the bottom corner, what does that mean?) and a Donphan PRIME (not sure I want to trade it unless high offer.)

I am interested in:
x1 Lugia Top
x1 Ho-oh Bottom
x1 Metagross UL
x3 Roserade UL
x2 Magmorter UL

you can CML for more things, thanks!

I could do the lugia top, ho-oh bottom, metagross UL, 2 Roserage UL and a Magmorter UL for your Mew Promo #9 and Donphan prime, LMK

Sounds good, I'm interested in the azumarill rh from hgss as well please pm me to confirm thanks!

What would you trade just for the mew?

pokefan1234 said:
What would you trade just for the mew?

well, the mew would be nice to have, but the Donphan is more of want than the mew. So its not as high on my priority list.

umm how about:

My:
Donphan PRIME

Your:
x1 Lugia Top
x1 Ho-oh Bottom
x1 Metagross UL
x2 Roserade UL
x2 Magmorter UL

?

or if too much, then only one Roserade.

That is the only deal I can do for the Donphan unless you have any communication or collector.

pokefan1234 said:
umm how about:

My:
Donphan PRIME

Your:
x1 Lugia Top
x1 Ho-oh Bottom
x1 Metagross UL
x2 Roserade UL
x2 Magmorter UL

?

or if too much, then only one Roserade.

That is the only deal I can do for the Donphan unless you have any communication or collector.

Donphan prime is anywhere between a 10 and 15 dollar card, while each legend half is about 10 dollars each, thats just too much for a donphan prime.

How about I add in the Mew, would you accept then?

Back