Philippines discusion... about TCG, tournaments, trading... anime... anything! Pinoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee_sonny

Uchiha Jacob: ikuzo Kisame....
Hey wuzzup!? feel free to descuss on anything here!! trade with anyone! meet up some where in the philippines!! discuss on strategies and poeple! anything in the philippines!!

sana magustohan niyo ang thread ko!
taga ATC pala ako...
I just turned masters this April...

HI... Im jacob the guy with the magmortar.. and you are?
You can also invite some of the filipinos you've met here... i'd appreciate it

Uhhh...Why can't you guys just join Society of Asian Forum members? The link is in my sig.

RE: Philippines discusion... about TCG, tournaments, trading... anime... anything! Pi

Ho-oh_Master said:
Uhhh...Why can't you guys just join Society of Asian Forum members? The link is in my sig.

I want a private forum 4 phils hehe
ohh cool.. I went to galleria a couple of times.. hehe.
the gallerian guys In my opinion are better than the atc guys... no offense
I'm looking for 2 holon energy FF, and 2 scramble energy
can anyone trade?

it would be better if my trader would b frm atc.. thats where i usually go

Use the edit button if you need to add anything new to a post, instead of making an entirely new post altogether. Thanks

ohh... hi!! welcome to this thread.. well its never too late o start playing TCG right??

hey finally some Filipinos around here, i haven't played TCG in awhile though, used to play lots of Magic and some pokemon.

My younger cousins are starting to play pokemon nowadays though so i play with them a bit, so anyone know where i can buy singles? Like from people or stores?

Im from QC btw :eek:

o_O I would've expected better [edit:behavior]. Oh well. Btw, trading mah Pachi, PM me, whatever, you guys know me, the crazy guy :F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back