• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PHOTOs MAJOR UPDATES: PROMOS / 1ST AND 2ND GENERATION SETS/PRIME/LvX/EX/STAR*/SHINING

Which packs would you like to see listed for trade the most?

• HGSS Unleashed

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • HGSS

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Arceus

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Supreme Victors

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Platinum

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Stormfront

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Legends Awakened

Votes: 11 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEW cards added [H] CRYSTAL CHARIZARD/* star/JAPANESE/RR packs/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX

i would trade my machamp X but not for just 2 RR packs

RE: NEW cards added [H] CRYSTAL CHARIZARD/* star/JAPANESE/RR packs/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX

Azelf Master said:
cml for 1x Base set and 2x RR packs

i only see 1x Garchomp SV. do you have another 2 Garchomp SV? i would trade 1x RR pack for 3x Garchomp SV
and do you have any EX's ?

(P.S: and also there's Luxray GL X but not sure if want to tarade it. if u do, feel free to check my list.)

PokemonLv63X said:

Machamp X is worth $8.5. RR packs 4$ each. I would give u an additional Gym challenge Pack, that's another 4$.

LMK

squallo said:
i only see 1x Garchomp SV. do you have another 2 Garchomp SV? i would trade 1x RR pack for 3x Garchomp SV
and do you have any EX's ?

(P.S: and also there's Luxray GL X but not sure if want to tarade it. if u do, feel free to check my list.)

PokemonLv63X said:

Machamp X is worth $8.5. RR packs 4$ each. I would give u an additional Gym challenge Pack, that's another 4$.

LMK

machamp X is worth 15$ and it is rising in value due to the cut, so no

RE: NEW cards added [H] CRYSTAL CHARIZARD/* star/JAPANESE/RR packs/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/3

PokemonLv63X said:

LMK

[/quote]

All card values are taken from troll and toad. I understand you might value ur cards differently! I can add 2 gym challenge packs to the 2 RR packs for a total value of 16$ which is even higher than your asking price.

Lmk if you want this trade, if not I understand and thanks for looking :)

Is your Crystal Charizard & Alakazam* mint?

I have these:
Gengar Ex
ARCEUS
7/99 Probopass x1
20/99 Hariyama x2
SUPREME VICTORS
5/147 Garchomp
39/147 Primeape x2

ace310j said:
squallo said:
ace310j said:
Yea, I will do

Your:
Flareon*

My:
Gengar ex
Shamin ul

Is the flareon in mint and I really want alakazam star to so is there any way we could add him ans could you please post in my thread saying were doing this.
flareon * is in near mint condition just a small crease on the top.
The Alakazam* is in negotiation at the moment
I will post this in the original conversation where it started

I will let you know if the other person does not want to complete the trade for the Kazam* and will be yours if I can find other cards from ur list that I need.

In the mean time, do we have a deal on the flareon*?

Probably a deal but, can I see the crease on the top in a picture. And did you say you would post in my thread.
I will send you a photo as soon as i can..
This will posted in my thread where we started this trade ! :)

RE: NEW cards added [H] CRYSTAL CHARIZARD/* star/JAPANESE/RR packs/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/3

squallo said:

All card values are taken from troll and toad. I understand you might value ur cards differently! I can add 2 gym challenge packs to the 2 RR packs for a total value of 16$ which is even higher than your asking price.

Lmk if you want this trade, if not I understand and thanks for looking :)
[/quote]

nty i dont need gym packs

The only card I have that is on your big want list is

Gardevoir ex

I also have

Stormfront

16/100 Drifblim X1
20/100 Machamp X1

MAJESTIC DAWN
6/100 Kabutops x1

SECRET WONDERS
6/132 Gallade Rare Holo x1
7/132 Gardevoir Rare Holo x2
13/132 Ludicolo Rare Holo x2

Mysterious Treasures
6. Bronzong x2
9. Garchomp x1
10. Honchkrow x2
13. Meganium x2
19. Abomasnow x1
22. Chimecho x2

DIAMOND AND PEARL
8/130 Magnezone x1

I am willing to trade all of them for

Your:
Crystal Charizard (if MINT OR NEAR MINT!!!)
Raichu X

PM to confirm or Counter. Thanks!

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Is your Crystal Charizard & Alakazam* mint?

I have these:
Gengar Ex
ARCEUS
7/99 Probopass x1
20/99 Hariyama x2
SUPREME VICTORS
5/147 Garchomp
39/147 Primeape x2

MAJESTIC DAWN
6/100 Kabutops
1) yes. my Crystal Charizard & Alakazam* are fresh mint from the pack to the sleeves.

2) do you have any other EX cards unlisted?

1Pokemon_Master said:

Gardevoir ex

I also have

Stormfront

16/100 Drifblim X1
20/100 Machamp X1

MAJESTIC DAWN
6/100 Kabutops x1

SECRET WONDERS

Mysterious Treasures
6. Bronzong x2
9. Garchomp x1
10. Honchkrow x2
13. Meganium x2
19. Abomasnow x1
22. Chimecho x2

DIAMOND AND PEARL
8/130 Magnezone x1

Your:
Raichu X

1) i am interested in the cards you listed , and i think we may have a trade on Raichu X, will wait for your offer.

2) i did not see enough to cover the Crystal zard. DO u have any other EX cards unlisted?

I have Ampharos EX, Salamence EX & Exploud EX.

squallo said:
1) yes. my Crystal Charizard & Alakazam* are fresh mint from the pack to the sleeves.

2) do you have any other EX cards unlisted?

1Pokemon_Master said:

Gardevoir ex

I also have

Stormfront

16/100 Drifblim X1
20/100 Machamp X1

MAJESTIC DAWN
6/100 Kabutops x1

SECRET WONDERS

Mysterious Treasures
6. Bronzong x2
9. Garchomp x1
10. Honchkrow x2
13. Meganium x2
19. Abomasnow x1
22. Chimecho x2

DIAMOND AND PEARL
8/130 Magnezone x1

Your:
Raichu X

1) i am interested in the cards you listed , and i think we may have a trade on Raichu X, will wait for your offer.

2) i did not see enough to cover the Crystal zard. DO u have any other EX cards unlisted?

well im not going to trade all of those cards and the ex for raichu x. it's just way, way too much on my end for that one card. i do have other ex's but they are not on your want list. i'd really prefer to trade for the crystal charizard. i have scyther ex, chansey ex, raichu ex, and electabuzz ex.

1Pokemon_Master said:

well im not going to trade all of those cards and the ex for raichu x. it's just way, way too much on my end for that one card. i do have other ex's but they are not on your want list. i'd really prefer to trade for the crystal charizard. i have scyther ex, chansey ex, raichu ex, and electabuzz ex.
[/quote]
lol ! i didn't mean "all" those listed cards for the Raichu X !! i meant that you can offer "from" those cards for the Raichu X !

I have the scyther ex, chansey ex, raichu ex, and electabuzz ex already !
i didn't really see that much for the crystal zard!

would you like to offer for the Raichu X "some" of those cards? ;)

My:

Uxie Lv. X

Your:

Crystal Charizard

can add in a little more off my list if desired, LMK.

festizzio said:
My:

Uxie Lv. X

Your:

Crystal Charizard

can add in a little more off my list if desired, LMK.

if you can provide these cards with the Uxie X we have a deal! (ALL cards must be MINT though ;) )
These are fairly easy cards to find (i am starting to give up on finding the EX cards on my Big want list :( )

20/99 Hariyama AR x2
5/147 Garchomp SV x2
39/147 Primeape SV x2
16/100 Drifblim SF X2
18/127 Altaria PL x1

LMK

squallo said:
if you can provide these cards with the Uxie X we have a deal! (ALL cards must be MINT though ;) )
These are fairly easy cards to find (i am starting to give up on finding the EX cards on my Big want list :( )

20/99 Hariyama AR x2
5/147 Garchomp SV x2
39/147 Primeape SV x2
16/100 Drifblim SF X2
18/127 Altaria PL x1

LMK
I can indeed attempt to get those cards for you, but only if the Crystal Charizard is 100% mint and NOT reverse holo. Please get back to me, and I can start the scavenger hunt.

festizzio said:
I can indeed attempt to get those cards for you, but only if the Crystal Charizard is 100% mint and NOT reverse holo. Please get back to me, and I can start the scavenger hunt.
My Crystal CHarizard is more than MINT ! it's from the pack to the sleeves, is there more mint than that? ;) and it is HOLO not RH.

Please confirm that All your cards are mint especially the Uxie X! if yes you can start digging and PM me your address to finalize ;)

@ DJ Hype Vibes:
I have those EX's already !
By the way, i made some interesting Updates on my list , u might want to check it out ;)

@ festizzio: thanks ! lmk when u get one !

RE: ~NEW~[H] CRYSTAL CHARIZARD & CRYSTAL GOLEM/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/JAP/PACKS

Bump#1 of the week

RE: ~NEW~[H] CRYSTAL CHARIZARD & CRYSTAL GOLEM/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/Japanese/PACKS

I don't have any of your other wants besides the ones I told you. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back