• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PHOTOs MAJOR UPDATES: PROMOS / 1ST AND 2ND GENERATION SETS/PRIME/LvX/EX/STAR*/SHINING

Which packs would you like to see listed for trade the most?

• HGSS Unleashed

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • HGSS

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Arceus

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Supreme Victors

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Platinum

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Stormfront

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Legends Awakened

Votes: 11 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]~UXIE X~/~CHARIZARD EX~/Crystal KABUTOPS/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX *[ W: my BIG wants]

I am looking for Uxie X. I have Tyranitar EX, Leafeon UD, and Typhlosion MT x2.

RE: *NEW*[H]UXIE X/Crystal KABUTOPS/STAR/ PRIME/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX ~[ W: my BIG wants]

squallo said:
Your
1x Raichu (PRIME)
2x Leafeon (UD)
1x Forrestress (UD)
1x Flareon (UD)

For my
1x Unleashed Entei /Suicone/Raiku Prerelease Sleeves
1x Rising Rivals Pack

LMK

CyndaquilMaster said:
Please CML for UXie X, I have tons of PL so if you need anything especially, (it looked like there were a lot of wants there), just ask.

sorry ! i didn't see much
Thanks for looking

If you happen to have any of my big wants unlisted let me know!

Torterra_Tank said:
CML for
UXIE Lv X

sorry! didn't see much ! .. my big wants are my priority at the moment !

let me know if you get any of my big wants!

No way that really a ripp off may I say so my-self kind sir but how about this

MY
1x Raichu (PRIME)($9-10)http://cgi.ebay.com/RAICHU-PRIME-83-Pokemon-Undaunted-/250684578347?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0
2x Leafeon (UD)(Pre-Release Stamped)($7 each)
1x Forrestress (UD)($4)
1x Flareon (UD)($3)
Total:$31

YOUR
1x Unleashed Entei /Suicone/Raiku Prerelease Sleeves($10)
2x Rising Rivals Pack($4 each)($8)
1x Garchomp Prerelease Sleeves($10)
Total:$28

LMK

RE: *NEW*[H]UXIE X/Crystal KABUTOPS/STAR/ PRIME/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX ~[ W: my BIG wa

80baby said:
sorry ! i didn't see much
Thanks for looking

If you happen to have any of my big wants unlisted let me know!

Torterra_Tank said:
CML for
UXIE Lv X

MY
1x Raichu (PRIME)($9-10)http://cgi.ebay.com/RAICHU-PRIME-83-Pokemon-Undaunted-/250684578347?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0
1x Forrestress (UD)($4)
1x Flareon (UD)($3)

YOUR

LMK
[/quote]

I am sorry, didn't mean for u to feel that way! I actually looked up the prices on trollandtoad .. I don't think I can afford your prices.
And I actually thought that the leafeons were the regular pack ones.

RE: *NEW*[H]UXIE X/Crystal KABUTOPS/STAR/ PRIME/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX ~[ W: my BIG wants]

Tweed said:
CML for your Uxie X please.
sorry ! did not mean to skip you (i thought i already replyed :p )

i only saw
Riachu Prime
Espeon Prime

but they're not enough for the Uxie X.. is there any smaller thing you might want for those?

Flare said:
I am looking for Uxie X. I have Tyranitar EX, Leafeon UD, and Typhlosion MT x2.
i'm sorry, i value Uxie X higher than just those .. :(

RE: *NEW*[H]UXIE X/Crystal KABUTOPS/STAR/ PRIME/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX ~[ W: my BIG wa

squallo said:

MY
1x Forrestress (UD)($4)
1x Flareon (UD)($3)

YOUR

LMK
[/quote]

I am sorry, didn't mean for u to feel that way! I actually looked up the prices on trollandtoad .. I don't think I can afford your prices.
And I actually thought that the leafeons were the regular pack ones.
[/quote]

CML for the following

2x Rising Rivals Pack

RE: [H]~UXIE X~/~CHARIZARD EX~/Crystal KABUTOPS/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX *[ W: my BIG wants]

My

5 call energy
Rh Azelf (LA)

your
Uxie X

LMK or CML thanks.

Hello!

I have:
Tangrowth AR
Garchomp SV (reverse holo)
Dialga PT # 6

I'm interested in:
Charizard ex
Rayquaza*
Gardevoir ex SS

Do I maybe have something else that you've interested in? I live in Finland and I've never send cards overseas, is that maybe a problem? I've send to other countries of Europe but never to USA...

my:
x2 Drifblim SF If not accepted -1 Kabutops + 1 Shiny Bagon AR SH10
x1 Kabutops MD

your: Uxie X

Please CML for Charizard AR.

CML for anything else you like to make a bigger trade for Espeon EX. And it has little edge wear and light scratches.

squallo said:
i might consider those for trading my Rayquaza * but not Uxie X as i value Uxie X higher than that.

Let me know

Sorry, I forgot I posted here. lol

I just traded the Umbreon prime, but I still have the other cards.
You can swap it for another rare or two if you like. But yes, I REALLY want that Rayquaza *.

80baby said:
CML for the following

2x Rising Rivals Pack

I would do those 2 packs for an Espeon prime OR an Umbreon Prime!

LMK

Radical144 said:
My

5 call energy
Rh Azelf (LA)

your
Uxie X

LMK or CML thanks.

Thank you for your offer, but i am not looking for those cards at the moment. :)

Dark Ho-oH said:
Hello!

I have:
Tangrowth AR
Garchomp SV (reverse holo)
Dialga PT # 6

I'm interested in:
Charizard ex
Rayquaza*
Gardevoir ex SS

Do I maybe have something else that you've interested in? I live in Finland and I've never send cards overseas, is that maybe a problem? I've send to other countries of Europe but never to USA...
Thanks for looking Dark Ho-oH :)
i recently decided that i would trade overseas so that's not a problem (just make sure you read my rules section for trading overseas!)
i am open to trade Gardevoir ex SS, but i didn't see much on your thread for the other 2.

Feel free to offer for the Gardevoir ex SS :)

mogogomo said:
my:
x1 Kabutops MD

Sorry , i value Uxie X higher than just those cards. Thanks for looking :)
P.S: i couldn't find your trade tread, do you have one?)

eevee said:

How much do you value these
HS Undaunted
5) Houndoom holo
13) Forretress
24) Vileplume ?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
CML for anything else you like to make a bigger trade for Espeon EX. And it has little edge wear and light scratches.

Sorry DJ :(
i thought your Espeon EX was mint.. i already have one and this was going to be an extra, so i will have to pass on that one!

shadoworganoid said:

You can swap it for another rare or two if you like. But yes, I REALLY want that Rayquaza *.
let me know when you get another Umbreon or Espeon Prime!

Hey, I was wondering if there was anyway I could get that Uxie Lv. X from you. Please LMK.

squallo said:
i think you have to have a trade thread before you can start trading :)

It's been submitted, just not up yet =p any chance you are looking for another Uxie X? I want your Charizard ex and maybe that rayquaza star (but a lot of people were interested in that one)

Plantguy7 said:
It's been submitted, just not up yet =p any chance you are looking for another Uxie X? I want your Charizard ex and maybe that rayquaza star (but a lot of people were interested in that one)
Yeah, i can use another Uxie X.. i value the charizard EX higher than the Uxie X,.. i can do the rayquaza star for the UXie X .. PM me if you want to finalize a deal :)

Cimurph said:
Hey, I was wondering if there was anyway I could get that Uxie Lv. X from you. Please LMK.
Thanks Cimurph for looking.. unfortunatly i didn't see much for the Uxie X; let me know if you get some of my big wants!

RE: [H]~UXIE X~/~CHARIZARD EX~/Crystal KABUTOPS/BLAIN's CHARIZARD/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX

eevee said:

HS Undaunted
5) Houndoom holo
13) Forretress
24) Vileplume ?
[/quote]
Sorry to have wasted your time. I was able to trade for a Charizard at league today.

squallo said:
Yeah, i can use another Uxie X.. i value the charizard EX higher than the Uxie X,.. i can do the rayquaza star for the UXie X .. PM me if you want to finalize a deal :)

I value it higher as well =p. Got my thread approved btw, http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=84750

I also have an espeon prime that isn't really for trade, but I can add it in for charizard ex. Tell me if there's anything on my list you'd want. If not, I could list some more cards that I'm not really trying to trade, but could part with

I would do those 2 packs for an Espeon prime OR an Umbreon Prime!

LMK

Radical144 said:
My

5 call energy
Rh Azelf (LA)

your
Uxie X

LMK or CML thanks.

Thank you for your offer, but i am not looking for those cards at the moment. :)
Thanks for looking Dark Ho-oH :)
i recently decided that i would trade overseas so that's not a problem (just make sure you read my rules section for trading overseas!)
i am open to trade Gardevoir ex SS, but i didn't see much on your thread for the other 2.

Feel free to offer for the Gardevoir ex SS :)

mogogomo said:
my:
x1 Kabutops MD

Sorry , i value Uxie X higher than just those cards. Thanks for looking :)
P.S: i couldn't find your trade tread, do you have one?)

eevee said:

HS Undaunted
5) Houndoom holo
13) Forretress
24) Vileplume ?

Sorry DJ :(
i thought your Espeon EX was mint.. i already have one and this was going to be an extra, so i will have to pass on that one!

shadoworganoid said:

let me know when you get another Umbreon or Espeon Prime!
[/quote]

I don't have the following cards

RE: [H]~UXIE X~/~CHARIZARD EX~/Crystal KABUTOPS/BLAIN's CHARIZARD/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX

eevee said:
eevee said:
HS Undaunted
5) Houndoom holo
13) Forretress
24) Vileplume ?
Sorry to have wasted your time. I was able to trade for a Charizard at league today.
[/quote]

that's fine :) come back any time Espeon ;)

Hey Squallo, would you do

Espeon Prime
Umbreon Prime
Raichu Prime for Uxie X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back