Wi-Fi Trades Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu's Trading Thread And Cloning Service!! Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu's Trading Thread And Cloning Service...Total Thread Makeover!! Shiny And Event Update:)

WARtortle said:
Lucky person
I had to reset my game
Lost most of my legendaries...
T.T
I love MEW...:D
When I get my things back and some good pokemon, wanna trade, not now though, can you keep a pokemon in storage for me?

okey, so wich should i store then? Mew?

RE: Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu's Trading Thread And Cloning Service...Total Thread Makeover!! Shiny And Event Update:)

Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:
Twilight ShayminLvr said:
Wanna trade now or later?

hmm could we do it later=)

Sure. When do you want to do it?

General Mudkip said:
I will trade you almost anything from my thread for your:

Shiny Mamoswine
Shiny Gliscor
Shiny Scyther

I do have a shiny Porygon-z with near perfect stats at lv.100 I could trade. CML.

hmm since i don't know what poke's you have all i can choose is the TRU manaphy and gamestop deoxys : / would be better if you had some shinies except milotic?

Skiped me.:p

Skiped me.:p

Again?!? sorry Tsl:) well we can do that trade now if you want:)

do you have anything else General mudkip because i already have a shiny pory-z with good stats:)

Ok, I'll be on:)

Ok, I'll be on:)

just gotta give xxashxx his bagon back:p

General mudkip well you could come back when you have some goodies:p
or if we could trade the manaphy and deoxys:)

Thanks for the trade. Sorry I had to go because I had to help with groceries.:)

SkittyonWailord said:
Remember that D/P events can't ever be shiny. Don't get scammed. (Doesn't include Ranger Manaphy and TCGWC Milotic)
So that JB HIFI Manaphy's hacked.

General Mudkip said:
I will trade my event Manaphy and Deoxys for all 3. Would you be alright with that? It's just that since my deoxys is an event with near perfect IV's in the most crucial stats I value him alot.

So is this alright:

MY:
Event Deoxys Perfect SpA/Spd
Event Manaphy

YOUR:
Shiny Scyther
Shiny Mamoswine
Shiny Gliscor

I hope that's all right.
sure sound's good to me:) can't right now though: /

Light Venusaur said:
SkittyonWailord said:
Remember that D/P events can't ever be shiny. Don't get scammed. (Doesn't include Ranger Manaphy and TCGWC Milotic)
So that JB HIFI Manaphy's hacked.

did i say it's legit? don't remember saying so anyway : /

Okey i'll just PM you when i see you Online

what would you want for the shiny Mamoswine?

Dark Marc said:
what would you want for the shiny Mamoswine?
anything shiny that i don't have :)

Can you check my thread for these? Sorry I want so much. :p http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30021

Shiny Raichu
Shiny Riolu
Shiny Magmortar
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Voltorb
Shiny Numel
Shiny Exploud
Shiny Dusknoir
Shiny Bronzong
Shiny Larvitar
Shiny Gible
Shiny Ralts

Shiny torkoal?

I have a shiny Slowpoke. Can I have the legit shiny Mew that is legitimately shiny? The brave one. Can you clone my Slowpoke and give me the original?

Two questions:
1) Is Shiny Porygon-Z EV trained? If so, what stats is it EV trained in?
2) Is it your OT, or did you get it in a trade?

Echosong said:
Can you check my thread for these? Sorry I want so much. :p http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30021

Shiny Raichu
Shiny Riolu
Shiny Magmortar
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Voltorb
Shiny Numel
Shiny Exploud
Shiny Dusknoir
Shiny Bronzong
Shiny Larvitar
Shiny Gible
Shiny Ralts

okey, i can take away atleast one from that list:pthe beldum is now a metagross at level 100 ev'd in sp.atk and speed:)i'll check your thread for the others:)

Dark Marc said:
Shiny torkoal?

already got that sorry: /try again:)

Green Torterra said:
I have a shiny Slowpoke. Can I have the legit shiny Mew that is legitimately shiny? The brave one. Can you clone my Slowpoke and give me the original?

both the mew from event's and the mew from shinies are the same mew but since it's both shiny and an event i decided to have it in both lists:)

Mr. Meep said:
Two questions:
1) Is Shiny Porygon-Z EV trained? If so, what stats is it EV trained in?
2) Is it your OT, or did you get it in a trade?

1) i think it's Ev'd in sp.atk and speed but don't really know
2) i got it in a trade, don't remember who i got it from though : /

l'm now interested in 10th anniversary Latias timid nature. Check my thread and take your pick.

l'm interested in 10th anniversary Latias. Check my thread.

lucariopulse333 said:
l'm now interested in 10th anniversary Latias timid nature. Check my thread and take your pick.

l'm interested in 10th anniversary Latias. Check my thread.

okey i'll check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back