• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~PikachewTofu's Premium Trade Shoppe~ I need Scizor Primes!

RE: ~PikachewTofu's Premium Trade Shoppe~ I NEED MEW PRIMES!!

I will take the Deal of the Week.....
My
Mew Prime

Your
x2 Donphan Prime

my:

rhyperior lv X

your:

Garchomp x1

and

Donphan prime?

if you only have 2 Dphan primes I'll take ERL bottom instead

so:

my:

rhyperior lv X

your:

Garchomp x1
ERL bottom

My mew prime for Donphan prime, rdl bottom, erl bottom?

Darkmind- Deal! I will PM you soon!

mloudon03- I just check trollandtoad, and apparently Garchomp Lv. X spike up $20 since I last checked...sorry, but I may have to pass. I can do an ERL bottom with any Prime you'd like though.

-Pinkorton- I am trading the Donphan x2 to Darkmind, and perhaps the ERL bottom if mloudon03 accepts. I can do RDL bottom, and is there anything else you'd like?

Updated! More Legends!

RE: ~PikachewTofu's Premium Trade Shoppe~ I need 3 Mew Primes...Check out Deals of the Week!

I have a mew prime! Do you have any of my wants?

RE: ~PikachewTofu's Premium Trade Shoppe~ I need 3 Mew Primes...Check out Deals of the Week!

mew prime for - GKL, PDL Bottom, RDL Bottom

can we meet in the middle?

my:
rhyperior lv x

your:

garchomp X and 1-2 Low worth cards (ampharos prime and ninetales hgss)

you get to keep the erl and trade it for mew if you want

plus: no offense to t n t..but just because they sell it for Gchomp x for 25 doesnt mean its worth that. I've never EVER sold mine for mor than 10-15 even when they were new..and now its just bad/even worse than when it came out.

Torterra_Tank, I have a Luxray GL, Junk Arm x2, Ninetales HGSS Roast Reveal, and Blaziken FB x2 (one is heavily damaged, but playable with non-transparent sleeves).

-Pinkerton- That's a really bad deal on my end. I can do RDL bottom and PDL bottom though.

mloudon08, sorry, I'm going to have to pass on that offer.

would you do my mew prime for your 3 ex's?

mewyoshi, I can do that! PM sent.

cml for garchomp X? lol

1:1?

my rhyperior your garchomp x?

Your very persistant mlouden08. Okay, I searched your thread, and on the last section I saw all your Promos. Out of those Promos, I saw:
Ancient Mew
Pikachu Lv. 16
Mewtwo Lv. 60
Pikachu Lv. 13
Mew Lv. 23
Mew Lv. 23
Eevee Lv. 7
Mewtwo Lv. 60
Flying Pikachu Lv. 12
Pikachu Lv. 9
Pikachu Lv. 5
Surfing Pikachu Lv. 13
Pichu Lv. 12
Pikachu Lv. 14

These are all in order from what you posted them as. Is there anything you would trade for some of these? Because right now, the trade is:
My: Garchomp X
Your: Rhyperior

For all of them, I can definately throw in a full ERL And some other things. Does this sound cool? It's not everyday somone asks you for every Pikachu promo card (I collect them). :)

mewyoshi, did you recieve my PM? You still have yet to reply.

BUMP! Please reply Mewyoshi.

Bump! (2nd time)

Bump! (Last bump) New Deal of the Week!

RE: ~PikachewTofu's Premium Trade Shoppe~ I need 2 Mew Primes...Check out Deals of the Week!

my
mew prime
rhyperior x pack

your
champ prime x2
champ sf RH

RE: ~PikachewTofu's Premium Trade Shoppe~ I need 2 Mew Primes...Check out Deals of the Week!

CML for

Celebi Prime x2
Colorless Arceus

Back