pikachu vs. pikachu

which pikachu is cuter

• Total voters

NecroThy

Aspiring Trainer
Who do you think is cuter:
-ash's pikachu
-richies pikachu-Sparky(is the one with silly hair)

Attachments

• pika.jpg
    pika.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 12
  • S263.jpg
    S263.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 15
sorry ash and all ash fanboys, but I really hafta say that Richie's pikachu is cuter cuz of the hair.

Ash's because his Pikach looks like a normal Pikachu, although Richie's Pikachu is unique. (Hair)

I always end up liking the airy pikachus more (sparky, oldest bro of the pichu bros), so my vote goes to sparky, also because ash's pikachu is too powerful then it should be

Ashes pikachu because sparky (richies pikachu) has not been trained that much according to chronicles and that is how I see it anyway. But I still like both pokemon.:)

like i said .The only thing that i think is cuter is the hair.but i can't belive someone voted for :they are both ugly.

Thy

Richie's is WAY cooler. Hair is beast, Ash's pikachu can't beat an Elekable...well.. that doesn't have to do with anything.

I voted for they are both ugly because I like the surfer one (those blue eyes....so..pretty....) and I don't like richie's because of it's voice (drives me crazy watching Chronicles..) and Ash's Pikachu is just a regular pikachu.

Back