Pikachu Worlds Promo Releasing Without Stamp!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Starting this week, players who participate in Gym stores in Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines will receive the Worlds Pikachu promo — but without the Worlds stamp! Gym stores are basically their version of Pokemon League.
This is yet another English-exclusive print releasing in Southeast Asia.

Pikachu-Worlds-promo-no-stamp-144x200.jpg

190-Pikachu-Worlds-Promo-143x200.jpg

Continue reading...

I randomly got these Promos & 2024 Worlds Coins from Pokémon Center when I made 2 purchases a few months back. I got 2 Sets of the coins and 2 of these promo cards for 2 separate purchases I had made and didn't even know about the cards I was just trying to get the coins 1 for me and 1 for my Daughter.
The Promo cards were like a added bonus tho I think they have a stamp (I may be wrong but I definitely got the 2 Sealed Cards & 2 Sealed Coins from my orders from Pokémon Center ) I didn't even know they were giving out the card, at the time I had missed getting them from my local gamestop and those I know didn't come with a stamp & if I remember correctly they do have the stamp I'll have to check in my promo shoe box too see if they do have the stamps when I get outta work around 3pm eastern standard time today and I'll update my post

I randomly got these Promos & 2024 Worlds Coins from Pokémon Center when I made 2 purchases a few months back. I got 2 Sets of the coins and 2 of these promo cards for 2 separate purchases I had made and didn't even know about the cards I was just trying to get the coins 1 for me and 1 for my Daughter.
The Promo cards were like a added bonus tho I think they have a stamp (I may be wrong but I definitely got the 2 Sealed Cards & 2 Sealed Coins from my orders from Pokémon Center ) I didn't even know they were giving out the card, at the time I had missed getting them from my local gamestop and those I know didn't come with a stamp & if I remember correctly they do have the stamp I'll have to check in my promo shoe box too see if they do have the stamps when I get outta work around 3pm eastern standard time today and I'll update my post
They will be with the stamp Pokemon centre only did the stamped variant

Not sure if anyone else is searching for this card but I found a seller on eBay that had two. As I brought 1 there’s one left

Back