Pikachu's Pre-Regionals Tournament! Round 1 ends May 1!!

RE: Pikachu's Pre-Regionals Tournament!

Shoyru1444- Will add you, Plz join the network within 2 days of the deadline
faceplant- Will add you, Plz join the network within 2 days of the deadline
Dragon123- I need your Hamachi name within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.
ProjektZero- I need your Hamachi name within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.
l00p_ho1es(Hamachi)- You will be evicted 2 days from now if you don't apply for my tourney.
Paris(Elite Four)(Hamachi)- You will be evicted 2 days from now if you don't apply for my tourney.
sebaastgeen- Plz join the network within 2 days of the deadline
85dakota85- Plz join the network within 2 days of the deadline

Last spot! Hamachi name is Deoxys.

Do I get the last spot? I forgot to say I was in earlier(first post :p)

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
Last spot! Hamachi name is Deoxys.

Brawler said:
Do I get the last spot? I forgot to say I was in earlier(first post :p)
Brawler- Sorry, but you will be a replacement. Chances are that you will be able to play, because as of now 6 people are going to be dropped. Please give me your Hamachi name anyway.
DeoxysUnknownForme- please join the network within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.
faceplant- Will add you, please join the network within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.
Dragon123- I need your Hamachi name within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.
ProjektZero- I need your Hamachi name within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.
l00p_ho1es(Hamachi)- You will be evicted 1 day from now if you don't apply for my tourney.
Paris(Elite Four)(Hamachi)- You will be evicted 1 day from now if you don't apply for my tourney.
sebaastgeen- please join the network within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.
85dakota85- please join the network within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.

paris1010 said:
Hamachi: Elite Four Paris

I'm GAME!

paris1010- You will be a replacement.
Brawler- Sorry, but you will be a replacement. Please give me your Hamachi name anyway.
DeoxysUnknownForme- please join the network within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.
85dakota85- please join the network within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.

Changed the deadline to April 16!! Hurry up 85dakota85, Dragon123, DeoxysUnknownForme, and Brawler!! As of now, only 13 people will be in my 16 player tournament!

pikachu1 said:
paris1010- You will be a replacement.
Brawler- Sorry, but you will be a replacement. Please give me your Hamachi name anyway.
faceplant- Will add you, please join the network within 2 days of the deadline or you will be dropped.

Changed the deadline to April 16!! Hurry up 85dakota85, ProjektZero, Dragon123, faceplant, DeoxysUnknownForme, and Brawler!! As of now, only 11 people will be in my 16 player tournament!

On S/M/W/F/S I'm Forte, on T/TH I'm Kwee

Will update those and ProjektZero, if they don't reply, you get an auto win.

I'm trying to set up a match early this week but he responded already. I've been available for a while and it's hard to get a match set up with him. But he did respond to me

ProjektZero said:
I'm trying to set up a match early this week but he responded already. I've been available for a while and it's hard to get a match set up with him. But he did respond to me

You still have some time, so if you guys still can't battle, then LMK.

I don't think I'm in the network.... And it's full...

I will make a new network when I get on my other computer(right now it's not working ), but for now, tell the other person to join your network or something.

Back