Wi-Fi Trades Pikertons Trade Thread: Added Black and White Pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like a Zorua and a Tepig and a Rufflet. I have nothing valuable to offer in return. Hopefully someone will trade with me out of the goodness in there hearts.

Thank You

I can clone now Darkrai, what black exclusives do you have? (I can let you keep one too, I just need to clone one for myself). If you get tornadus or Reshiram, Ill send you back two copies

Well Iam at the last gym leader and I wanted a good flying type for the Pokemon league and Rufflet interested me alot so I wanted one before I went but as soon as catch reshiram and tornadus I wil let u clone them ASAP And can u clone my zorua cuz I just got it

Yeah sounds good, so it will be:
You send me Reshiram and Tornadus to clone, you keep a copy or two, I clone your Zorua (when do you want me to, tonight is inconvinient cause I have to drive for five minutes to the nearest free wifi for my ds because of restrictions in my suite) and Ill send you a rufflet. If I could maybe get a vullaby from you too, that would be awesome (There should be lots just outside victory road)

Okay sounds good thank you and I will for sure as soon as I get to victory road I will be sure to catch it what gender would u want I can get u both if you'll like? And let me know when it's convinient for you :) I will get to victory road as fast as I can :p

Alright no rush, Ill be able to trade tomorrow evening for sure. What time zone are you in? Ill be ready to go tomorrow at 5:30 pm pacific. Im not concerned which gender at all. Dont worry about going quick, just enjoy the rest of the game, its brilliant!

It's 12:27 AM here so it would be around 3:30 pm here tommorow when you'll be abled to trade im guessing and I already caught ur Vullaby :)

I started with Oshwatt. Wat do u want for tepig and snivy?

He already evolved to a dewott. And by the end of the day ill evolve him to his last. Hes male. Forgot his nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back