PK : blaziken, magneton - useable?

I just like Magneton 'cause I can use it along with my Magneton LM... it's a decnet attacker, though the recycling power is somewhat mediocre. Can work with Vengence-type attacks.

I like Magneton, it helps many decks like Flymence and the future Slaking+Sceptile(-ex) when they discard Energies. I don't see why it shouldn't be used in decks that discard energies. Plus, it has a more-than-average Attack. Always a boost that you'll want.

I can see Blaziken being used in a good fire deck. Just wait until the D/P sets come out - he'll be a big combo there IMO.

Blaziken should be quite good, but we will need to see some good new Fire cards first, or maybe use it with Slaking+Fluffy Berry.
Magneton will be good IF the Delcatty is a reprint of the Rs holo one.

Magneton is AMAZING with anything that attaches energies...Like Gardevoir R/S(PK if reprinted...dont say it WILL be becuase is hasnt been confirmed)

will the delcatty + magneton engine still be good? having 2 lines evo is somehow slower than 1 line

the slaking is nuts! a build-in semi-c.crystal and 4 for 100!

i think fire type can be good again, thanks to the cards like blazken PK, goukazu, goukazu lv X (i kno the spelling is wrong ;)

If the Gardevoir is the Rs reprint, then maybe use Magneton as the main attacker, with Delcatty (if the Rs reprint) for speed. It could work, but there must be something better.

The new Delcatty is very usable. Blaziken is as well. Not sure about Magneton, though. They've all lost some power due to Delta decks being BDIF right now.

Arcanine out.

I've already devolped a deck idea with Blaziken, Magneton, Delcatty, and Raquaza EX. I think these cards have some potential,and are indeed very useable.

Yes they are, but it is still too hard to set-up. Delcatty is the main reason that any non-Delta deck should even be used. Without it, then it's just not worth it IMO.

Arcanine out.

Right now, i'm using adeck with Delcatty, Magenton and Flgon d. it seems to do really well, but as others have suggested, anything that attaches energies could work well with Magneton. Another good idea could be Dragonite d since they both use lightning ergy and cover each other's weaknesses.

the delcatty/magneton combo eas effective 3 or 4 years ago now it's back will it still be good it has new competition and overwhelming speed decks

I think that some people will start using firestarter blaziken for a main/secondary attacker because it can get an energy card from the discard pile that you may have discarded using fire stream on previous turn.

Back