Plasma Deck

Blue

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone see the plasma deck that we currently have still being one of the BDIF, despite the VirGen deck emerging as a force. I would just like to know if I should be buying cards for VirGen or just tuning up my decklist for my plasma list. Thanks a lot.

Plasma will still be tier 1, and probably the arguable BDIF. VirGen is good, probably tier 1 with Plasma and Blastoise, but over-hyped somewhat.

If you do stay with Plasma, you might want to switch hypnotoxic lasers/Virbank City Gym out for some Silver Bangles and Frozen Cities for BRs if you expect to see a lot of VirGen. Other than that, there aren't too too many other changes going on - the rotation didn't affect this deck too severely.

I'd say improve Plasma. I've had good testing experiences with Plasma against VirGen. If you are really worried, you can use Bangles in plasma instead of Laserbank. There will most likely be split opinion on this thread by the way, just play with what you think you will be better at.

Scizorliscious said:
Plasma will still be tier 1, and probably the arguable BDIF. VirGen is good, probably tier 1 with Plasma and Blastoise, but over-hyped somewhat.

If you do stay with Plasma, you might want to switch hypnotoxic lasers/Virbank City Gym out for some Silver Bangles and Frozen Cities for BRs if you expect to see a lot of VirGen. Other than that, there aren't too too many other changes going on - the rotation didn't affect this deck too severely.

Alright, so silver bangles for kyurem correct? how many would you suggest? 2 or 3? and as for frozen city also 1, 2, or 3?

Lvl 100 Bidoof said:
I'd say improve Plasma. I've had good testing experiences with Plasma against VirGen. If you are really worried, you can use Bangles in plasma instead of Laserbank. There will most likely be split opinion on this thread by the way, just play with what you think you will be better at.

Alright, so would you say that I should add any reversal triggers? just as an idea.

Blue said:
Scizorliscious said:

Alright, so silver bangles for kyurem correct? how many would you suggest? 2 or 3? and as for frozen city also 1, 2, or 3?

Usually 2 is a good stadium count. As for bangles, I'd say 3.

Lvl 100 Bidoof said:
Blue said:

Usually 2 is a good stadium count. As for bangles, I'd say 3.

alright, perfect. thanks a lot! do you play ptcgo at all? if so mind pming me?

As for the amount of Bangles, it depends what you are using for your "other" attacker. If you are using Absol PLF it would be a good idea to use 4, but if you prefer Lugia, Keldeo, or Tornadus you should probably only use 3.

wrags23 said:
As for the amount of Bangles, it depends what you are using for your "other" attacker. If you are using Absol PLF it would be a good idea to use 4, but if you prefer Lugia, Keldeo, or Tornadus you should probably only use 3.

ill mkae a new thread with my decklist.

Back