• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

PlasmaKlang Revised

regimaster128

O hai der
Probably will use something like this at states, but I haven't really playtested it enough.

Pokemon: 16
4-0-2-2 Klinklang (DE, BW, PS)
2 Cobalion Ex
1 Registeel Ex/Cobalion NV
1 Darkai Ex
1 Keldeo Ex
1 Mewtwo Ex
2 Emolga DEX

Supporters: 12
4 N
3 Skyla
3 Juniper
2 Colress

Items: 20
4 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Max Potion
3 Heavy Ball
2 Ultra Ball
1 Super Rod
1 Switch
1 Tool Scrapper
1 Dowsing Machine

Energy: 12
8 Metal
4 Prism

Strategy:
Emolga to get Klinks or any basic I need. Cobalion Ex is my main attacker for the most part. I'm trying to decide between Registeel Ex (spread) or Cobalion NV (attack lock), not sure yet. Darkrai and Keldeo for easy switching to avoid stalling/special conditions. Mewtwo for, well Mewtwo.

Basically get both Klinklangs out ASAP. It depends on the situation whether I want BW or PS Klinklang out first. Keep everything alive, and slowly widdle them down.

If you would explain your strategy it would be easier to help you. Anyway, I would say max out skyla and drop the juniper completely, you don't want to discard often at all. Also, replace juniper with maxed out cherens and drop the colress, skyla is the most important supporter here, and this leaves you with twelve supporters (N, cheren, and Skyla.) I would also drop the ultra balls and the emolgas to max out heavy ball and switch, then you can get rid of darkrai and prisms (replace with metal) and improve consistency. If there is still room, bicycles could help with extra draw power.

Without knowing your strategy I can't know if I am destroying the whole point of the deck, so please post you're strategy.

MtheW said:
If you would explain your strategy it would be easier to help you. Anyway, I would say max out skyla and drop the juniper completely, you don't want to discard often at all. Also, replace juniper with maxed out cherens and drop the colress, skyla is the most important supporter here, and this leaves you with twelve supporters (N, cheren, and Skyla.) I would also drop the ultra balls and the emolgas to max out heavy ball and switch, then you can get rid of darkrai and prisms (replace with metal) and improve consistency. If there is still room, bicycles could help with extra draw power.

Without knowing your strategy I can't know if I am destroying the whole point of the deck, so please post you're strategy.

I was thinking about dropping Juniper, I'll consider changing up the supporters. Although without emolgas or ultra balls, I can only search for Klinks, Klinklangs, and Registeel. Emolgas are a huge help T1. Darkrai and Keldeo were meant to replace switch, but I'll think about it.

Back