TCG Fakes Platinum: Unsung Heroes (FINISHED July 17)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1.5 new cards February 9)

Glaceon LV.X, unfortunately :<

Doesn't really matter what's weak to Steel or not. I save room by applying it than not applying it, so everybody wins! \o/

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1.5 new cards February 9)

All the cards that have made are brilliant, especially Kadabra, Kabuto and Kabutops.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card February 19)

Er... thanks.

Today's update is the donkalicious Gulpin, drawn by the talented [IX].

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card February 20)

After 0 replies, another new card: shiny Lapras, the ultimate in transport technology.

Seth1789110

Guess I will be the first to reply, only on Lapras though:

For a shiny basic, its the most HP I have seen Lapras get EVER. 120? Thats very attractive. It's two powers are pretty cool, both helping in the retreating and control of your own bench kinda thing. I liek it a lot. Its second attack is kinda creative, but at the same time it could be a problem, because your dumping energy like crazy. Oh well. Keep 'em comin'.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man

The new shiny Lapras is ridiculously clever! Love the idea, keep up the great work!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (2 new cards February 22)

Lapras is a beefy Pokemon with a good HP stat, giving him like 80 life would not do him justice.

Today's update, once again thanks to the talented [IX], is Glaceon, who apparently has the body of a hot womansz?

Also, for the first time, a Trainer: Dome Fossil.

I have bad blanks for this. I am surprised I am even posting this. I wish I could show you some of the UH-exclusive T/S/S cards, but this is the only thing I currently have art for (some of you might recognize it from Kabuto's card). It'll be a while before any more are posted, though; like Ninetales, this is serving as the T/S/S test.

Also FC, I need the words "Supporter" and "Stadium" because they're not in your available download blank-thing, and if I can't have them I will be very, very sad.

Also if anyone out there feels like hooking me up with proper T/S/S fonts/placements/blanks, that would be wonderful and I would be forever indebted to you.

[IX]

Creepy Zorua Lurker

PMJ said:
Today's update, once again thanks to the talented [IX], is Glaceon, who apparently has the body of a hot womansz?

XD Oh my !

And now everyone is thinking [IX] is an old pervert guy who likes to draw Glaceon Furries...

Damnit !

Anyway you're welcome. ^^
*In love with the shiny Lapras*

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black

I think that you did a pretty good job with the trainer. As for the extra stuff, I'll have a dig through my hard drive to see what I can find you by the weekend. I gotta get to sleep now tho, exam tomorrow :(

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

[IX]: Don't worry, lol. It was just a joke between a couple of us in the chat room. :3

FC: k

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black

Tadaah!
http://flamingclaw.deviantart.com/art/DP-TSS-Heads-155265997

Not perfect but it's the best I can get.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (3 new cards February 26)

Okay. MORE LYING. Not only Pineco and Combee, but Nest Ball, the first UH-exclusive Trainer! woot woot :O

red blastoise

PM me, I love to chat.

Combee: nice concept, would definateley help it's evolution.
Pineco: bad card, and don't you mean that he could do 2 damage counters to the opponent?
Nest ball: I think it should read: Search your deck for a pokemon with the same name.
Because that pokemon is already in play.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man

Yeah, the wording on nest ball is a little weird. The trainers look great though!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Nope. His attack applies W/R, which can translate to huge damage across the board if they're Grass weak. Hitting himself limits the destruction.

Good call on Nest Ball, probably gonna change that.

J

Juliacoolo

Nest ball will really help gyarados. That combee is really cute. Cool stuff PMJ.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card February 27)

Just Houndour today.

Nest Ball's wording is fixed.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card March 1)

Okay, today's update is Rapidash, whose card has some fairly obscure TCG references. Can you find them??? :O :O :O

[IX]

Creepy Zorua Lurker
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card March 1)

Is Xous the drawing God ? :O

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (6 new cards March 4)

A sizable update today! First, it's the second Kabutops, which focuses on power rather than speed. Next, the regular Mr. Mime, who works nicely with DCE, followed by Ultra Ball and the other Kabutops LV.X, which makes the first Kabutops more playable and just increases the carnage available to the second one.

The Kabu-cards have the same art, but I don't care. They weren't supposed to be in the set anyway, so deal with it, or submit some of your own art. :D

The set is almost done! :DDDDD

edit Forretress and Jolteon have both been added.