DPPt/HGSS PLEASE.. ANYONE TRADING POKERUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nejithepalms64

Join Peach Mountain Clan
is there anybody trading a pokemon with pokrus.. i have been trying to get that virus for about 6 weeks and nothing. can anybody help me with this issue

Please.. dont rush urself dude.. so i just go to nintendo wifi club right

i dont know who u are or why you would do this for me...so many people gave me such a hard time with this and u just gave it to me with no problem.. thank you so much....i cant thank u enough dude. how can i repay u

Nejithepalms64 said:
Please.. don't rush urself dude.. so I just go to nintendo wifi club right

DANG! I totally forgot you can catch a high level Gabite. What a good deal thanks. Enjoy making your Pokemon sick by spreading that evil virus to all of them!:)

Nejithepalms64 said:
Please.. don't rush urself dude.. so I just go to nintendo wifi club right

I don't know who u are or why you would do this for me...so many people gave me such a hard time with this and u just gave it to me with no problem.. thank you so much...I cant thank u enough dude. how can I repay u

Those guys are jerks all you have to do is walk around for a little bit then it spreads to everyone in your party of six. Glad I could help:)

i was at the chat area of this site.. other sites wanted shiny pokemon or darkrai dialga palkia shyman masterball.. u know..

Nejithepalms64 said:
jboy said:
Nejithepalms64 said:
7 year olds...how old are u.. if you don't mind me asking

I'm 15. Just making stuff up.. not an idiot:)

oh.. I wonder.. I want to raise an umbrion.. wat nature should it be

Some badass named Fullmoon had an Umbreon and He had the move curse on it and that move lowers speed and raises attack and defense. Anyways here is the best site ever made http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/umbreon Believe me I'm SMART!:D...You misspelled Umbreon;)

Nejithepalms64 said:
lol..sht happens.. was the umbreon tough

I won but thats a good idea. Umbreons slow already why not make him slower and raise something he needs. Oh I hope Smogon.com is bookmarked in your computer that site helps a lot!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back