• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(Please Close!) I Need Your Cards!! :)

Suikun

Making It Rain
Hey all, I'm looking for a select few cards and am hoping to buy from the PokeBeach community instead of ebay or CL since who knows what I'd actually get if I bought from them. :p Please list your prices shipped along with what you have that I need. Makes everything easier on both of us so I don't lowball your cards. :) Let's make a deal!!

P.S. Please don't send me damaged cards...I expect NM-M.

WTB:

CARDS
4x Skyla RH 134/149 Boundaries Crossed
1x Raikou EX 38/108 Dark Explorers (Not High Priority)
4x Blend Energy GFPD RH 117/124 Dragon's Exalted
1x Terrakion EX FA/Reg Dragon's Exalted (Not High Priority)
1x Cobalion EX 93/135 Plasma Storm
4x Colress RH 118/135 Plasma Storm
2x Random Receiver 138/135 Plasma Storm (Not High Priority)
1x Ultra Ball RH 102/108 Dark Explorers
1x Eviolite RH 91/101 Noble Victories
1x Rare Candy RH 100/108 Dark Explorers
2x Level Ball RH 89/99 Next Destinies
3x Max Potion RH 94/98 Emerging Powers
2x Professor Juniper RH 98/108 Dark Explorers
7x Darkness Energy 94/95 Call of Legends
1x Light Arcanine 12/105 Neo Destiny (preferably 1st ed, but unl is fine)

MERCH
Sleeves (List what you have and maybe some pics)
Dice (See above)
Deck Boxes (See above)
Playmats ^

Also looking to buy Bulk Holos, RH, and Ultra Rares from BW-On!!! :D

RE: I Need Your Cards!! :)

I have Raikou EX and Cobalion EX off your wants. I also have an RH Eviolite from Plasma Storm. I assume you listed NV for a specific reason but letting you know just in case.

On top of those, I also have random BW-on reverse holo cards, but when you say you're looking for bulk I'm not positive how many cards you'd be expecting. I'd say I probably have somewhere around 50-100.

I think that's about it. I'd have to do a bit of searching in order to figure out if I have any more of your wants. Let me know if you'd like to work out a deal for what was previously started though. Thanks!

Afro-G said:
I have Raikou EX and Cobalion EX off your wants. I also have an RH Eviolite from Plasma Storm. I assume you listed NV for a specific reason but letting you know just in case.

On top of those, I also have random BW-on reverse holo cards, but when you say you're looking for bulk I'm not positive how many cards you'd be expecting. I'd say I probably have somewhere around 50-100.

I think that's about it. I'd have to do a bit of searching in order to figure out if I have any more of your wants. Let me know if you'd like to work out a deal for what was previously started though. Thanks!

I'm definitely interested. For starters, how much for each card listed including the eviolite? I am trying to finish collecting some sets, and that particular rh eludes me. :p I'm beginning to focus on PS though, so I do need one from that set as well. The bulk depends....if you can give me a number to start out with, then we can work from there. :)

Suikun said:
Afro-G said:

I'm definitely interested. For starters, how much for each card listed including the eviolite? I am trying to finish collecting some sets, and that particular rh eludes me. :p I'm beginning to focus on PS though, so I do need one from that set as well. The bulk depends....if you can give me a number to start out with, then we can work from there. :)
A few quick personal values would probably be:

Cobalion EX $15
Raikou EX $12
Eviolite (RH) PLS $2

Those are rough values, might be willing to haggle a little if you're looking for cheaper. In terms of reverse holo bulk I'd estimate I have around 80, non-duplicate cards. Might be able to get that up to a more round number like 100 but even then I probably couldn't expect more than ~$5 from that?

Let me know what you think, and feel free to make any offers/counter offers of your own.

Afro-G said:
Suikun said:

Cobalion EX $15
Raikou EX $12
Eviolite (RH) PLS $2

Those are rough values, might be willing to haggle a little if you're looking for cheaper. In terms of reverse holo bulk I'd estimate I have around 80, non-duplicate cards. Might be able to get that up to a more round number like 100 but even then I probably couldn't expect more than ~$5 from that?

Let me know what you think, and feel free to make any offers/counter offers of your own.

Your values seem to be spot on, so I won't haggle that too much. Did you have anything else from my wants? Also, if you had closer to 100, then I could probably go higher than 5. Lmk. Thanks!

Suikun said:
Afro-G said:

Cobalion EX $15
Raikou EX $12
Eviolite (RH) PLS $2

Your values seem to be spot on, so I won't haggle that too much. Did you have anything else from my wants? Also, if you had closer to 100, then I could probably go higher than 5. Lmk. Thanks!
After thinking about it, not sure how high they are on your wants, but I actually do have a few pairs of sealed prerelease sleeves.

I can do a bit of searching for more reverse holo cards a bit later this afternoon. I should be able to give you a more exact and definite number by then.

Afro-G said:
Suikun said:
After thinking about it, not sure how high they are on your wants, but I actually do have a few pairs of sealed prerelease sleeves.

I can do a bit of searching for more reverse holo cards a bit later this afternoon. I should be able to give you a more exact and definite number by then.

Not too high, but definitely interested. Do you have pics? Awesome! I have work in a bit anyways, so I'll definitely check back and we can work out a deal then!

1x Raikou EX 38/108 Dark Explorers
1x 2012 Worlds playmat sealed
1x Scrafty playmat sealed

Offer.

Suikun said:
Afro-G said:

Not too high, but definitely interested. Do you have pics? Awesome! I have work in a bit anyways, so I'll definitely check back and we can work out a deal then!
Here's all the sealed sleeves I have: *link*

I think I have about 88 total reverse holo bulk, including a few reverse holo rares, but not including duplicates. Including duplicates (and the "reverse holo" monkey trio from the collection box. I don't think they technically count) I think the total would come to a solid 100.

Let me know what you'd like if you're interested and whatnot. Thank you!

KaMewie said:
Would you mind buying from someone not from the US?

Depends on the offer really....not really looking to pay too much for shipping, but if the offer is reasonably priced I'd definitely consider it.

Spardan19 said:

Offer.

Well, this is why I'd rather you make the offer since I don't want to lowball you. I'll give it a go though. :D Don't need the Raikou or Cobalion since I'm working on a reasonable deal with Afro-G unless you can beat his offer. :) Also don't need those playmats since I already have them. :/ I can do this though:

4x Skyla for $15
1x Eviolite for $2
2x Level Ball for $4
2x Professor Juniper for $5

For a total of $26 shipped. Lmk or counter. Thanks!

exdarkrai01 said:
I have a Terrakion EX FA. What were you looking at on price for that?

I was looking at about $12 max since that's the price on ebay....would like to go to $11 though if possible. Lmk.

Afro-G said:
Suikun said:

I think I have about 88 total reverse holo bulk, including a few reverse holo rares, but not including duplicates. Including duplicates (and the "reverse holo" monkey trio from the collection box. I don't think they technically count) I think the total would come to a solid 100.

o.o You have the Umbreon and Espeon sleeves? Um....how much for those? *salivating* Also interested in the Pokeball ones. :D Lol Sounds good....I could do maybe $7-8 for the RHs if that sounds good to you...Lmk. Thanks!!

Suikun said:
o.o You have the Umbreon and Espeon sleeves? Um....how much for those? *salivating* Also interested in the Pokeball ones. :D Lol Sounds good....I could do maybe $7-8 for the RHs if that sounds good to you...Lmk. Thanks!!
I honestly don't really have a value for the sealed sleeves. I know they are hard to come by now but I don't know if the demand is all that high. I found a completed ebay auction here: *link* Considering the fact that it's a product with Eeveelutions on it I think that automatically makes the price a bit steeper than other sleeves, lol. It seems you're more interested in those, and I'd honestly prefer to get rid of the Umbreon/Espeon sleeves since I have duplicates of them.

I probably should have mentioned this a earlier, but are you alright with concealed cash? Your thread doesn't specify which you're able to do or what you're most comfortable with. There's a chance I'd be able to set up something different instead, but currently the easiest way for me to accept money would be cash. If you want to discuss things further through PM we can do that. Whatever works best for you really, let me know.

Suikun said:
KaMewie said:
Would you mind buying from someone not from the US?

Depends on the offer really....not really looking to pay too much for shipping, but if the offer is reasonably priced I'd definitely consider it.

Spardan19 said:

Offer.

Well, this is why I'd rather you make the offer since I don't want to lowball you. I'll give it a go though. :D Don't need the Raikou or Cobalion since I'm working on a reasonable deal with Afro-G unless you can beat his offer. :) Also don't need those playmats since I already have them. :/ I can do this though:

4x Skyla for $15
1x Eviolite for $2
2x Level Ball for $4

exdarkrai01 said:
I have a Terrakion EX FA. What were you looking at on price for that?

I was looking at about $12 max since that's the price on ebay....would like to go to $11 though if possible. Lmk.

Afro-G said:

my counter is 32$ shipped.

Spardan19 said:
Suikun said:

4x Skyla for $15
1x Eviolite for $2
2x Level Ball for $4

my counter is 32$ shipped.

The highest I can go is $28 shipped. Lmk. Thanks!!!

I can sell a Terrakion EX Regular for $8 shipped.

ESP said:
I can sell a Terrakion EX Regular for $8 shipped.

You've got a deal! PM to confirm!!! :)

Spardan19 said:
Suikun said:
The highest I can go is $28 shipped. Lmk. Thanks!!!

30$ shipped and you got a deal.

Mmm....I don't know. If you can come down to $29, then I'd feel more comfortable. Lmk.

Back