• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread---***under update status***WANTS UPDATED***MORE UPDATES TO COME***

Muddy68 said:
Thanks. LMK about the SSU.

I actually do have SSU x2

RE: Q'z Trade Thread---***under update status***WANTS UPDATED***MORE UPDATES TO COME***

Ok, so what for the x2 Power Spray and x2 SSU?

skipped

Muddy68 said:
Ok, so what for the x2 Power Spray and x2 SSU?

would you happen to have any Looker's Investigation and/or Pokemon Rescue?

Rayquaza95 said:

not skipped, I will get back to you, being you have to wait until I get paid again anyway

Not for trade.

Muddy68 said:
Not for trade.

well, about the only thing I saw was Delcatty (PT)...would you happen to have any Lumineon (MT)?

I could go with the Lumineon for them.

Muddy68 said:
I could go with the Lumineon for them.

four trainers that are in demand for SP decks for one rare, no thanks

What else, other than Delcatty.

Muddy68 said:
What else, other than Delcatty.

would you be willing to trade Delcatty (PT) and Lumineon (MT) for them?

also, I have like 6-7 SSU's if you're looking for more than 2

I said other than Delcatty.

Muddy68 said:
I said other than Delcatty.

ahh, I though you were saying Delcatty and something else

Lumineon (MT) & Infernape (PT)...will those do?

Deal, but you'll send first.

Muddy68 said:
Deal, but you'll send first.

man, since u put it that way, I'll pass...no discussion about it, just rudely say that I send first, that's suspect behavior to me...so nevermind

Sorry, wait. I didn't look at your refs.

*Looking*

We could send at the same time. Your refs are excellent.

Look at my refs if you don't believe me.

bump around (1)

Hey, I am interested in these 2:

TGI Power Spray x1 (1RH)
PokeDrawer + x1 (1RH)

LMK if you need anything.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Hey, I am interested in these 2:

TGI Power Spray x1 (1RH)
PokeDrawer + x1 (1RH)

LMK if you need anything.

Thanks

I actually just traded the Power Spray and sent it off...if I come across more of your RH wants I'll let you know

RE: Q'z Trade Thread---***still under update status***HAVES UPDATED WITH RR, PT, and more***MORE UPDATES TO COME***

BUMPdated (1)

RE: Q'z Trade Thread---***still under update status***HAVES UPDATED WITH RR, PT, and more***MORE UPDATES TO COME***

Hi, do you send overseas.

I am after your
sp radar x3
Alakazam 4 Lv.X

I have
Magnezone Lv.X
Darkrai Lv.X - not tin 1
Claydol (GE) x1
Articuno (GE) x1
Flareon (MD) RH x1

LMK. Thanks

Status