• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close

Would you be willing to trade Commons for Luxray Gl lv.x And Uxie Lv.x? If yes how many?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konter's Trading Thread (W) Lots (H) Gengar X, Machamp X, JPN LEAFEON GLACEON BINDER

No, I don't want to upgrade the machamp. I want to trade them for things I need, which isn't slot ATM

Alexz, that is the back of the binder

RE: Konter's Trading Thread (W) Lots (H) Gengar X, Machamp X, JPN LEAFEON GLACEON BINDER

So make me an offer WITHOUT machamp I want to keep them right now.

I didn't really see anything I needed.

Fine a deal with only the RH machamp shoot.

Ok, I'll try to get more of your wants.

Ok, I am sorry that we can't work out a deal, but if you can make a deal without machamp then LMK thanks.

How much do yuo value the binder at? (Price so I can match in cards)

Well, I value them rather high in trade value as they are hard to come by. I value them at $45 in trade value

bump to the top of the list

RE: HELP ME RH MY CHARIZARD DECK!!

CML for the following

YOUR'
Sealed Blue Arceus Sleeves x2
Opened Great Ball Playmat
All the pokemon binders (SEALED)

Well I have the following, from your wants

Charmander AR x4
Quilava GS x2
Palmers x1
Pokémon communication x3
Bebe's search x3
Rare Candy x4
Luxury Ball x1
Ninetails GS x1
Cyndaquil GS x2
Lookers x1

But u can find some other stuff u might like.

cml for the leafeon deckbox i have a scratched charmander ar and a charizard ar rev cml and lmk

RE: READ IF TRADING WITH ME!!!

CML for the following

YOUR
Sealed Blue Arceus Sleeves x2
The binders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back