• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close

Would you be willing to trade Commons for Luxray Gl lv.x And Uxie Lv.x? If yes how many?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} Gengar Prime x3 Mew Prime x4 Lost World x1 Mr. Mime x3 And More {W} CoL "Shiny" Deoxys & Lugia

well, I have all of the shinies but lugia and deoxys.. I could use all 3 of the cards, but I value the 3 at 12 total and gengar at at least 45. do you see anything else?

RE: {H} Gengar Prime x3 Mew Prime x4 Lost World x1 Mr. Mime x3 And More {W} CoL "Shiny" Deoxys & Lugia

Do you have any collectors?

I am looking for those as well

What about mew prime, anything I can offer?

cml for 1 or 2 gengar primes plz

I'm interested in 1x Gengar Prime. How many commons would you accept for 1? Also feel free to check my list I have Luxray X and other cards to

To all, nothing sorry. I think I am just going to accept offers on the gengars for now.

RE: Konter's Revamped Trade Thread {H} Gengar : Mew : LW : Crystals : Stars {W} Lots

CML for
2x Mime Jr. COL
3x Lost Remover COL
2x Lost World COL
3x Gengar Prime
Dark Persian NO HP error

I have Magnazone Prime+Others

RE: Konter's Revamped Trade Thread {H} Gengar : Mew : LW : Crystals : Stars {W} Lots

i have deoxys shiny and 3 booster boxes of extras from 1 RR ooster box 1 SV bosster box and 1 PL booster box for luxray? the extras are common uncommon and a few rares could u PM ME please ?

Mind checking my list for these?

Pikachu *
Treecko *
Jolteon *

flaming, I am not going to cml for the lostgar cards..
as for persian, I liked charizard * but I value the persian higher, and it is much harder to find
Bain those are pending sale

Grant

MY luxray

Your
Shiny Deoxys
x1 magnezone
x2 machamp
2 kingdra
2 raichiu

can u CML for ur

jolteon*
treeko*
umbreon prime

Hiya konter idk if you'll do this but for w/e reason the person i was trying to do this one gym w/ disapperead? sorta.
My
1 luxray x
your
1 gengar prime
1 mew prime
2 32 ct pack yellow zekrom/reshiram sleeves
lmk if that's good, i could put in something small but yeah lmk.

I have these Machamp Prime and Magnazone Prime. Please CML for your other wants.

I want:

Luxray Gl Lv.X
Gengar Prime x1
Mew Prime x4

Thanks.

To both, no thanks

Please CML for x2 CoL deck box and a few Solrock TM. I would really like the deck boxes. Thanks!

So you don't want any of my cards? That wasn't a trade offer BTW.

Tech, I didnt see anything I needed

Yoshi, I like
SPIRITOMB TM RH
Electivire(promo) x1
CELEBI PRIME
KGL Top

For a deckbox and 2 rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back