• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close

Would you be willing to trade Commons for Luxray Gl lv.x And Uxie Lv.x? If yes how many?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konter's Trading Thread (W) ROTOM(H) Gengar X, Machamp X, Leafeon X, Blaziken FB X, AND MORE!!

Please CML for your UnownQ, Nidoqueen and open Great ball playmat :).

RE: Konter's Trading Thread (W) ROTOM(H) Gengar X, Machamp X, Leafeon X, Blaziken FB X, AND MORE!!

nothing i need sorry

How many points for 1 Absol G and 1 Absol G lv.x?

CML for the following

YOUR
Sealed Blue Arceus Sleeves
Opened Great Ball Playmat
2x Gengar X
2x DGX

okay wanna counter offer then? I pretty much want the shaymin lv x

I have:
1x Fan Rotom
1xWash Rotom
3x Pokedex handy (PL)
2x Machamp SF

I want:
1x Great Ball mat

would you trade leafeon LV X for politoed and zoroa plush???

@ laprasman. Not trading those for points. Sorry
@ RCA. I liked x3 Donphan Prime and the RH Gengar sf. Offer?
@ Wii Man. How about
Your
3x Garchomp SV (RH)
1x Fan Rotom
1xWash Rotom
3x Pokedex handy (PL)
2x Machamp SF (1RH)
1x Charizard AR

My
1x Great Ball mat
@Binx. No thanks. I can pick up the politoed for $6 at Target and it was my main want

my machamp sf
you gengar lv x

cml, or pm me

Umm... No thanks

How much do you value the Mat at, and what condition is it in??

Would you do this:

My:
x1 Donphan Prime

for

Your:
x1 Absol G
x1 Absol G Lv X

@Wii Man about 25 or so
@RCA. No way

My:

Gengar SF
2x Machamp SF (1 RH)
2x Frost Rotom
1x Wash Rotom
2x Pokemon Collector
3x Pokedex

Your:

5x Uxie LP

LMK

Can I make it work without machamp??

@RCA a dolphin and Gengar?
@Festizio can you do 3 Uxie find something else by any chance? I need to remove 2 from list and deck them
@Wii Man I would like the rh one if possiable

Would you replace the 2 Uxies with a Gengar X?

@konter_j8902
can I make it work WITHOUT the machamps though??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back