• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamoo

Aspiring Trainer
Please close this thread, I got everything I came for

Thanks to all who traded! Look forward to getting them

RE: My WTB - standard vilegar cards mainly

1x Gengar lv x 18$
3x Gengar sf RH 30$
1x Vileplume Ud 3$
1x Dusknoir lv x 12$
1x Dusknoir SF #1 2$

all shipped. those are the totals.

Haunter x3 - $1.50
Gastly x4 - $1
Vileplume x2 - $6
Dusknoir Lv.X x1 - $10
Dusknoir #1 x1 - $2
Dusclops x2 - $.50

for $25 shipped to UK?

1x Gengar lv x $13
3x Gengar sf (Need to double-check...) $5ish a piece?
3x haunter sf $2
4x gastly sf $2
2x Vileplume Ud $8ish
1x Dusknoir SF #1 $3
3x Spiritomb AR $12

$45 Shipped?

You need a Trader Reputation thread to trade. Please go to http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=60622 and request one.

Ref thread has been requested.

I should have done that (gave the rep thread message), but didn't notice. Sorry. ^^;

thanks a lot guys :)

As for the offers, thanks a lot for the quick responsed guys, appreciate it but i'm likely to go with SotS
SotS you've made a slight miscalculation, all that should come to 55 (my jaw almost hit the floor when i saw all for 45 lol) How about this:
1 gengar lvx $13
3 gengar sf $15
3 haunter sf $2
4 gastly sf $2
1 dusknoir sf #1 $3
3 spiritomb ar $10

pretty much in keeping with your prices so it all comes to $45 which is what you originally quoted minus the vileplumes lol ;)

Okay, checked all my cards to make sure I had them in good condition, and this is what it came to. (Only listing non-mint cards, everything else is)

I have two Gengar normal in.. not quite the best condition. But playable. I can do those two and a RH Gengar NM/M to even things out there.

Haunters and Gastly's are played and have creases/white marks, but are playable in a sleeve. One Gastly is RH.

You see, when SF came out I didn't... Care for my cards. ^^;

Let me know your prices you think are fair. Everything is basically still good though, if I have to I can put 2 Gengar SF RH to balance things out if you think that would/is needed.

As long as they are playable, that is what matters to me most, i'll trust your judgement on that. As long as you can't tell the difference through a semi-opaque sleeve (a standard ultra pro) then i'm fine with the condition

So shall we do the above, with one RH gengar to make up for the non NM ones (If you could throw in a pokemon collector, that would make my day ;)) and bring it to $45 as planned (I feel you're already giving me a great deal so I won't haggle too much ^^). If so, pm me your email, then i'll pm you my address and we can get this thing finalised :)

RE: My WTB - Dusnknoir lvx

OK, glad to get my first bit of business on bokebeach over and done with, I've edited my first post with the only cards I'm looking for now

So yeah, mainly, it's the dusknoir lvx that I'm chasing so reply here if you can offer me one

Mudkip: Hmm Troll and Toad send it for $11 total so I will only be interested if you can beat that

Hey there, I have these:

1x Duskull SF #SH2 (the shiny one) - $5
1x Spiritomb AR (League Promo) - $8
+ $1.50 Shipping (and PayPal fees if you are going to use PayPal)

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Do you not have a non lp spiritomb? Just that I really can't afford $8 for spiritomb right now :/

I can do Shiny Duskull and a LP Spiritomb for $11 shipped to the UK. They are both mint.

Updated Original Post,

So yeah, just one more of my wants and them I'm done for a while lol, hit me up if you can get me a

Dusknoir LvX

for less than T&T's valuation of $11 shipped, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back