• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please Close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated!!

Torterra, I'm looking for Gengar Prime x2 if you are willing to trade those....

RE: Updated!!

Ape1919.......Those 2 cards are being discussed in a deal right now but if it falls through I will let you know.

RE: UPDATED!

Please CML for:
Infernape 4 Lv.X
2x Vulpix PL (Shiny)

The Vulpix are my number one priority rite now please LMK if you want anything from me.:)

I only have 1 Vulpix SH6 right now. The other one is involved in negotiations. I also have 2 RH Quilava HS. Tell me what condition the following cards of yours are in: Kingdra Prime and Mesprit LA

Ah man, I just traded those cards away, sorry.:( *goes to edit list* Is there anything else you might be interested in?

RE: New Years Special! Tell me what you want!

I have a Sableye (RH) that I may be able to trade to you if you are intrested. I also have some unlisted trainers and Supporters like Pokemon Communication, Pokemon Collecter, etc. that I may be willing to trade if you are intrested. LMK if you want any of that if not, then I'll just move on.:)

I could use some pokemon collector and I do want the Sableye SF RH. Make me an offer.

Have two older Gengars (Cursegar and Gengar Stormfront), also i have two gengar lv.x, i would like you Infernape 4 lv.x and your Garchomp C lv.x

@ JumpluffLock....When I say old I mean like before Diamond and Pearl. I could use another Gengar Lv. X though. Are you in the United States?

How about:
Your:
1x Vulpix PL (Shiny)
2x Quilava HS (RH)
1x Warp Energy (if you have one)

For My:
1x Sableye SF (RH)
1x Pokemon Collecter

LMK if you like that.:)

@ Afro-G
Add a Pokemon Rescue and we have a deal as long as your cards are NM/Mint.

@FistbumpIt
I like 1-1 Absol G Lv. X and Absol Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back