• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

please lock! when UD is out i'll have more thread(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TRYING TO COMPLETE HGSS SET!(needs HGSS collection wants)H-HGSS to trade for other HGSS stuff

i have a shuckle and sunflora HGSS???

RE: TRYING TO COMPLETE HGSS SET!(needs HGSS collection wants)H-HGSS to trade for other HGSS stuff

Oh, my bad I do have 1 charizard g for trade, LMK if interested

my shuckle your charizard G???

^
okay pm to confirm.

your 1 Noctowl (Night sight) for

1 GE baltoy
Warp point Holo CG

CML if u want anything more thanks

^
not really worth the stamps....
also spartan987, pm me to confirm

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
^
okay pm to confirm.

MY: Shuckle(HG+SS)

your: charizard G

cml for azelf la rh and 2x spiritomb

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

Would you trade
1 Regular Pokemon Reversal
1 Regular Switch
1 Regular Pokeball

for
1 Typholision

^
omahanime, sounds like a deal to me, PM to confirm, coach I'll CYL tommorrow. spartan-PM sent

from your hgss wants i have:
pichu pr
azumarill
smoochum
arcanine
shuckle
butterfree
parasect sunflora
and some of the trainers

Do you have a DP Dusknoir(Dark Palm) for trade?

CML me for 1 Spiritomb, do you have any candy or Azelf LA? I have some HGSS Fire deck cards, and others. I really need LA Azelf. I also need DP Dusknoir if you have it.

the situation-my offer
My
1 Blaze FB
Your
Azumarill
Smoochum
Butterfree
grizzly-nope
dragonpulse20-they are pending right now, sorry.

thats not fair for me sorry .

^
okay then counter w/an offer ;)
bump...

RE: DEAL OF THE WEEK-MY ? for YOUR 2 Blaziken FB

Can we do:

My:
Azelf LA (1)
Claydol (GE League Promo) (2)

For your:
RH Azelf LA (1)

^
Okay, also do you have a baltoy GE you can throw in(I really need some badly), I mean VERY badly.
also on a different note the Blaziken FB i have IS NOT RH..

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
^
Okay, also do you have a baltoy GE you can throw in(I really need some badly), I mean VERY badly.

Yeah, how many do you want? Just the one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back