• It was Horibble

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeFactory Free Feebas New Shinys!

ruggercaz said:
Ow ok sorry!
Is Blastoise the one wich has the Shiny Shinx!
Yea! Also I will upadate my post with EV'd pokes.

legendhunter32 said:
Do you have any EV'd pokemon with decent IV's.

I've got Alakazam, Garchomp, Empoleon, Dusknoir, Luvdisc, Arcanine, Flygon, Rampardos, Togekiss, Medicham, Sharpedo (x2, one is shiny), Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, Volbeat, Gliscor, Bellossom, Mantine, Snorlax, Mothim, Drapion, Toxicroak (x2, one shiny), Huntail, Crawdaunt, Armaldo, Rotom, Dragonite, Delibird, Cacturne, Dewgong, Tauros, Glalie, Hippowdon, Seviper (shiny), Shuckle, Jynx, Ampharos, Sudowoodo (x2, one shiny), Cherrim, Regigigas, Electivire, Metagross, Bronzong, Vaporeon, Magcargo, Wormadam (x3; all three forms), Exeggutor, Aggron, Primeape, Latios, Slowking, Banette (x2), Gyarados (shiny), Magmortar, Fearow, Pinsir, Scyther, Sunflora, and Stantler in my Pearl version.

RE: PokeFactory Free Feebas The Shiny LEGENDS have arrived!

The shiny legends have arrived!!! Updated first post with new shinys!!!

RE: PokeFactory Free Feebas The Shiny LEGENDS have arrived!!!

ill trade for shiny raquaza and or groudon, cml for haves. i also have some good pokemon for trade not in my thread if you cant find anything there.

Gary Walsh said:
I've got Alakazam, Garchomp, Empoleon, Dusknoir, Luvdisc, Arcanine, Flygon, Rampardos, Togekiss, Medicham, Sharpedo (x2, one is shiny), Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, Volbeat, Gliscor, Bellossom, Mantine, Snorlax, Mothim, Drapion, Toxicroak (x2, one shiny), Huntail, Crawdaunt, Armaldo, Rotom, Dragonite, Delibird, Cacturne, Dewgong, Tauros, Glalie, Hippowdon, Seviper (shiny), Shuckle, Jynx, Ampharos, Sudowoodo (x2, one shiny), Cherrim, Regigigas, Electivire, Metagross, Bronzong, Vaporeon, Magcargo, Wormadam (x3; all three forms), Exeggutor, Aggron, Primeape, Latios, Slowking, Banette (x2), Gyarados (shiny), Magmortar, Fearow, Pinsir, Scyther, Sunflora, and Stantler in my Pearl version.
EV'd duskinor and EV'd Amphardos for Shaymin and arceus.

Excellent, but could I also trade for the Goon's Scizor? I'll list the EV's/IV's and stuff when I get the chance. I'm available to trade pretty much all day tomorrow (or later today rather, it's just past midnight be me now, I'm EST); when will you be available?

Ill take your EV'd flygon and yeah post the IV's too.

@AJ What EV'd pokes do you have?

Sorry for the Trade Turbulence. I have Satellite Internet and sometimes it hangs up from the lag times.

For the Dusknoir, it was one of my first competitive Pokémon I trained, so I have no idea where the EV's went (except that they're almost completely invested in both defenses), and the only IV I know is a 28 DFN IV (the Sp.DFN IV is very high, too). I'll post the stats instead:

477.gif
Lv. 50 (Female)
@Leftovers
Impish
124/111/183/63/182/59 (Stats are listed in normal game order)

-Will-o-Wisp
-Pain Split
-Shadow Punch
-Thunderpunch

For the other guys I know what's going on :)

181.gif
Lv. 50 (Male)
@Leftovers
Modest
EV's: 252 HP/252 Sp.ATK/6 Sp.DFN
IV's: 20/15/25/31/26/13

-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Thunder Wave

330.gif
Lv. 50 (Male)
@Life Orb
Naughty
EV's: 252 ATK/252 SPD/6 Sp.ATK
IV's: 29/31/9/18/15/24

-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Roost
-Fire Blast

When are you available to trade? I'm all set.

Ill take the first two but not liking that first one, how about dragonite?

Er, I'm not sure why I listed that one; it's the TRU Dragonite, but while I EV trained it, it's still only at Lv. 50. Is that fine with you or are you more interested in something else?

Is it completely EV'd also please list it's IV's.

RE: PokeFactory Free Feebas The Shiny LEGENDS have arrived!!!

i can ev something quickly if you want, how bout an adamant salamance, armaldo, groudon, or something else?

Oops, I apologize, for some reason all the EV's show up even at level 50, I must have put it in My Pokémon Ranch or something. Here's the stuff:

149dragonite_sprite.gif
Lv. 50
@Choice Specs
Mild (Preset)
EV's: 64 ATK/252 Sp.ATK/192 SPD
IV's: 28/27/23/27/21/27

-Draco Meteor
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Punch
-Flamethrower

Ok so it's TRU Arceus, shaymin, and goon's Scizor for your EV'd Amphardos, Dragonite, and Flygon.
Also to AJ how about Armaldo?

OK Legendhunter, I have all the Pokémon ready; my FC is:

Gary -- 5111.9897.6308

I see you're online at the moment, maybe could we get this done now? Or am I supposed to wait that one hour like the first post suggests?

EDIT: Also, just curious, but where did you get the Scizor from (or how was it cloned ... that is if it was)?

Ok i'm ready use my pearl FC.
EDIT: I got It from my bros japanese platinum, also all pokemon I trade are clones.
EDIT 2: Are you 100% ready?
If you are then I'll log on as soon as you post.

I'm on Wi-Fi right now as a matter of fact. And about the last post, I meant how exactly do you go about cloning the Scizor, because it has a Classic Ribbon, so it can't be posted on the GTS and cloned that way. Do you just use an AR or something?

EDIT: I kinda got to keep the voice chat off; my folks are around :( sorry.

EDIT #2: Thanks a bunch Legendhunter :). I needed an extra Shaymin and Arceus to give to my friend's little brother; he'll be excited out of his mind about this, haha :D. Thanks again!

~Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back