• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE LOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gengar Prime,Zekrom FA,Shaymin UL x1,RH DCE x2, 2 Resh FA, 2 Zek FA 1 Black, MaChamp

do you have any Dragonair and/or chikorita? please CML for them:)

RE: Gengar Prime,Zekrom FA,Shaymin UL x1,RH DCE x2, 2 Resh FA, 2 Zek FA 1 Black, MaChamp

would you trade a bunch of your bw for your pachirisu or ability serperior?

@Salty

I need exact counts/which cards.

@Azurial

Sorry, I dont have any

@Mew

Maybe, depends on what you have. Can you give me a list?

this is what i've got. wasnt sure if you wanted reverse or regular so i'm listing both

Servine 4 (rh)
Petilil 9 (rh and reg)
Tepig 15
Tepig 16
Pignite 17
Pignite 18 (rh and reg)
Darumaka 24
Darmanitan 25
Oshawott 28
Dewott 29
Dewott 30 (rh)
Panpour 33
Basculin 35 (rh)
Ducklet 36
Swanna 37
Alomomola 38
Blitzle 40
Joltik 45
Galvantula 46 (rh)
Musharna 49
Venipede 52
Whirlipede 53 (rh and reg)
Solosis 55 (rh and reg)
Duosion 56
Timburr 58
Sandile 63
Scraggy 58 (rh and reg)
Scrafty 59 (rh and reg)
Patrat 77
Patrat 78
Watchog 79
Lillipup 80
Pidove 84
Revive 102

also have x2 zorua

lmk if any of that is what you want

So...

from what I can tell, the only RH's that I need are:

Petilil
Servine
Pignite 18
Dewott 30
Basculin

Those aren't really enough for what you wanted. Would you like me to CYL for the rest?

sure please do

I like RDL full.

Can you tell me exactly everything you want?

BTW, I have Shiny Suicune COL unlisted

btw you don't need the solosis, whirlipede, scraggy, or scrafty?

@Mew

No, I got those somewhere else, but didn't update.

i was mainly hoping to get some gold stars or ex's for the rdl. i do need suicune col but i only value it around maybe $3-$4 tops. most of what i'd trade rdl for is what's listed inmy major wants

@Mew

Unless you have some other good stuff unlisted, RDL is all I'm really looking for.

there was one other thing i saw that interested me. what do you mean by a half gray, half black zekrom FA?

CML for reverse holo emboar.

@Mew Yoshi

Its...like.. it has the same RH effect as the black one, but doesn't have the matte or smooth touch/feel of either of them. It's really strange, it's like what would be inbetween them...

@Chello

Sorry nothing.

Ok, maybe another time.

RE: ,Zekrom FA,Shaymin UL x1 REVERSE HOLO,RH DCE x2, 2 Resh FA, 2 Zek FA 1 Black,KingdraP

is there anyway you could upload a couple of pics?

RE: ,Zekrom FA,Shaymin UL x1 REVERSE HOLO,RH DCE x2, 2 Resh FA, 2 Zek FA 1 Black,KingdraP

Pictures or scans, your choice?

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back