PM : Revenge of The Legend..A Fake Set that need spoiler maker

RE: PM : Revenge of The Legend 1...I need spoiler Makers fake set

I'll do the professor cards.

Professor Birch's Method
Supporter Card

*supporter effect*

You may discard as many Pokemon as you like from your hand. Remove 2 damage counters from your Active Pokemon for each card discarded in this way.

Professor Elm's Skills
Supporter Card

*supporter effect*

Look at the top 10 cards of your deck. Put 5 of them at the bottom of your deck in any order. Put the other 5 on top of your deck in any order.

Professor Oak's Theory
Supporter Card

*supporter effect*

Choose one Pokemon(your or your opponent's). If that Pokemon evolves or levels up by the start of your next turn, draw 4 cards.

Professor Rowan's Knowledge
Supporter Card

*supporter effect*

Announce the name of any 1 card(excluding basic energy cards). Each player shows their hand to their opponent and shuffles all cards of the same name from their hands into their decks. Both players draw a card from the bottom of their deck for each card shuffled into their deck in this way.

Banette KB Lv.36 70 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon (SP)

Poke-Body: Discarded Wrath
When Banette KB is Knocked Out, both players discard their hands.

[P][P] Spiteful Revenge
If Banette KB would be damaged by an opponent's attack during your opponent's next turn, Put the Pokemon that attacked Banette KB and all card attached to it into your opponent's hand. Banette KB can't use Spiteful Revenge during your next turn.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - None
Retreat Cost - [C]

I'll give Reviving Seed a shot.

Reviving Seed (Trainer Card) (Pokemon Tool)

*insert tool effect here*

If the Pokemon that Reviving Seed is attached to is Knocked Out by damage done by your opponent's attack, you may discard all other cards attached to that Pokemon and keep that Pokemon in play with 10 HP left. (Your opponent still draws a prize card). At the end of your next turn after activating this card's effect, discard that Pokemon and all cards attached to it (Your opponent does not draw a Prize Card).

Sorry I have to decline that as it is not usefull with nowdays format

*shrugs* It was worth a try. I was thinking that it would be able to give you one more chance if you weren't able to fulfil the purpose of the Pokemon equipped with it(and may let you SSU it back to your hand), but okay.

IT IS BECAUSE THAT POKEMON still could die by other meant, stadium effect, poison, burned attack effect

Porygon-Z GD Lv.X 110 HP [C]
Level Up Card

Poke-Body: Internal Error
Whenever you or your opponent attach an Energy card to any Pokemon in play, discard that Energy card. Whenever you or your opponent discard an Energy card due to the effect of a card (excluding thhis Poke-Body), attach that Energy card to 1 of the respective owner's Pokemon in play.

[C][C][C] Erratic Behavior
Flip 3 coins. If the first coin is heads, this attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. If tails, this attack does 50 damage to 1 of your Pokemon. If the second coin is heads, your opponent's can't use any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies during his/her next turn. If tails, you can't use any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies during your next turn. If the third coin is heads, discard your hand. If tails, your opponent discards their hand.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - None
Retreat Cost - [C]

MS Eeveelution, I think you mixed up the cards that Pokefan4000 and I did. Banette KB is under Pokefan4000's font, and the supporters are under my font.

Haunter ZX Lv.23 70 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon (SP)

Poke-Power: Ghastly Return
Once during your turn, when you put Haunter ZX from your hand to your Bench, you may search your discard pile for 1 Basic Pokemon SP and put it on your Bench. You can't use more than 1 Ghastly Return Poke-Power this turn.

[P][C] Slip Through 10
Put Haunter ZX and all cards attached to it either at the bottom of your deck or your discard pile. If you chose the discard pile, this attack's base damage is 50.

[P][C][C] Possession
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. During this turn, you may use that Pokemon's attacks as your own.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - None
Retreat Cost - [C]

I have add 4 Promo's

Please give me a legendary to represent you guys

RE: PM : Revenge of The Legend 1.....I need spoiler Makers fake set

Gallade Lv. 65 120HP {P}
Evolves from Kirlia
(Poke-Power)-Psycho Receive:
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for any 1 card and put it in your hand. If you do, discard a card from your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. You can't use more than 1 Psycho Receive each turn.

{C}{C} Psychic Combat 40+:
If Gallade has any {F} Energy attach to it, this attack does 40 damage plus 40 more damage. If Gallade has any {P} Energy attach to it, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused. Discard all Energy attach Gallade.

Weakness: {P}+20
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

I'd like to have Rayquaza to represent me.

Drapion ZG Lv.47 90 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon SP

Poke-Power: Night Toxins
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may change Drapion ZG's type to [D].

[D][C] Demolition 10
If the Defending Pokemon has any Special Energy cards attached to it, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. Place 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon between turns instead of 1.

[D][P][P][C] Sniper Pull
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 40 damage to that Pokemon. If that Pokemon has a Weakness to [P] or [D], this attack does 60 damage to that Pokemon. Switch that Pokemon with the Defending Pokemon. The new Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned and can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - None
Retreat Cost - [C][C]

Charizard ZX Lv.55 HP100 [R]
Basic Pokemon - SP (ZX's Pokemon)

Poke-Body: Great Wrath
Unless you have at least 2 Pokemon SP in play (excluding this card), Charizard ZX cannot attack.

[R][C] Flaming Phantasm 20
Put one "Hallucination" counter on the defending Pokemon. Any attacks of a Pokemon with a "Hallucination" counter on it are reduced by 20 for each "Hallucination" countter on that Pokemon.

[R][R][C] Psychotic Flames 50+
This attack does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each "Hallucination" counter on the defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [W]x2
Resistance: [F]-20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

I'll update this in 2 days...school problem..I'll add 30 more cards

Machamp ZG Lv.42 80 HP [F]
Basic Pokemon SP

[F][F] Low Blow
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 20 damage to that Pokemon. If that Pokemon has a Weakness to [F] type, this attack does 10 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance.)

[F][F][F] Cheap Shot 20
If the Defending Pokemon has 20 HP or less, you may use this attack during your opponent's turn after your opponent's Pokemon attacked.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - None
Retreat Cost - [C][C][C]

It's Machamp SF reincarnated as an SP. :p

Dragonite MS LV 49 HP 100 [C]

Basic

[C] Tail Swing 30
Discard an energy attached to the Defending Pokemon. Flip a coin, if tails, this attackk does nothing.

[C][C][C] Hyper Beam 40
Flip a coin. If heads, discard all energies attached to the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [C] X 2
Resistance: [F] - 20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Kingdra MS LV 47 HP 120 [W]

Basic

[-] Bubble Spray
Discard an energy attached to Kingdra MS. Then, discard a card from your opponent's hand.

[W][C][C] Bubble Beam 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: [C] X 2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

Reserving all MS cards, promos and secret rares (Aerodactyl).

Also, if you could make an extra Legend card for me in your set, that would be greatly appreciated. I would choose Giratina if you make a Legend card. Can I have Pink colour please?

EDIT: Done Scizor MS LV. X below:

Scizor MS LV. X HP 110 [M]

[M] Metal Claw 20
During your next turn, all attacks do +30 damage.

[G][C] Bug Smash 50
Scizor MS LV. X does 20 damage to itself.

*Standard LV. X Text*

Weakness: [R] X 2

EDIT: Done Aerodactyl

Aerodactyl LV 57 HP 90 [F]

Basic

[F][C] Double Edge 70
Aerodactyl does 40 damage to itself.

[F][C][C] Prehistoric Crush 20+
If you have no cards in your hand, this attack does 20 damage plus 60 more damage.

[F][F][C][C] Primal Wing 50+
You may discard all cards in your hand. If you do, this attack does 50 damage plus 70 more damage.

Weakness: [G] + 20

Prehistoric Crush combos with Primal Wing. Arcterra, Machamp ZG is completely different from Machamp. According to PTCG, SP cards can't have more than two sections (attacks/poke bodies/poke powers) on them. Still, I sometimes put 5 attacks on an SP card.

Back