PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Nov. 2014 - Team M's/A's Pokemon — Congratulations to the winners!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Nov. 2014 - Team M's/A's Pokemon

anabel1406 said:
Any text based person wanna pair up

What do you want to pair up on?
@ IA Is it possible for a someone entering text base (such as myself) to help another text base, but myself still being able to enter?

In for text

I'll join text-based if there is still space.

Actually in for image this time. No more crappy Photoshop worries with a new computer!

Ok, I'm updating the OP, as requested by IA. As of now, there are NO spots left for Text-Based. SeventhPrize will be the last and 20th one.

bbninjas said:
anabel1406 said:

@ IA Is it possible for a someone entering text base (such as myself) to help another text base, but myself still being able to enter?

You can only pair up if you're doing image-based.

I would like that no help is provided when working with ONLY text-based. At the end of the round, you can share thoughts on one another's cards and provide constructive feedback, but that's about it.

bbninjas said:
anabel1406 said:

You make the text I make the image

Move me to Image based, I'm teaming up with Articwhite!

Someone better hurry up and take my text based slot

Here's my entry! :D
[Stage 2] Eelektross HP120 [L] (Team Aqua)
Evolves from Eelektrik

eelektross.gif

[L][C] Static Swim 40
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

[L][W][C] Aqua March 50x
Flip a coin for each (Team Aqua) Pokémon you have in play. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]
They crawl out of the ocean using their arms. They will attack prey on shore and immediately drag it into the ocean.
Good luck to all of y'all!

Are we supposed to be making the cards like Team Plasma Pokemon or the old Magma/Aqua/Rocket Pokemon?

EDIT: Also, can I do Team So & So's Pokemon, although wording and everything else would be XY formatted?

Finally, I finished. And specifically for you, Heavenly Spoon, I didn't use italics (you owe me big time). Ha. The style is that of the Team Plasma Pokemon, and function similarly.

Stage 2 / Metagross / HP140 [M] (Team Magma)
375.png
Evolves from Metang
376.gif

Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is your Active Pokémon, you may discard a Magma Energy card from your hand. If you do, move an Energy attached to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon to another of his or her Pokémon.

[M] [M] [C] [C] Scope Bazooka 80+
Discard the top card of your opponent's deck. If that card is an Item card, this attack does 40 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If it is not an Item card, this Pokemon does 40 damage to itself.

Weakness: [R] x2 Resistance: [P] -20

Retreat [C] [C] [C] [C]

This Pokémon is assembled from the body of 2 Metang. It can use it's super-powered brains to easily manipulate the coding in electronical devices.​

I used a custom Pokedex entry. Hopefully that won't give me a point deduction. I designed the Ability to be strong, but still balanced enough, since you can only have 4 Magma Energy in a deck AND Metagross has to be Active, which can be difficult with it's 4 retreat cost. If this card was real, it would be a part of XY5, so that is what I had in mind when making this card for power level. I used Aromatisse as help for wording on the Ability, so it should be perfect. Also, I kept in mind that 'card' ISN'T UPPERCASED in the XY format. Best of luck to everyone! I am quite scared right now...

I find it funny that I'm the only person to use a Pokemon that is the same type as the team they are representing o_O.

Oh yeah, I'm just going to put this here.

If any artist wants to make some sick full art artwork (of either Greninja or Swampert) that they want to see on a card, feel free to PM me. I'd love to give an artist some more attention. I do have a backup piece of art I can use though.

Reggie McGigas said:
I find it funny that I'm the only person to use a Pokemon that is the same type as the team they are representing o_O.
I did Shiftry because it's a Dark type, and the teams use a lot of Dark types

Back