Pokébeach Dinner 2009 :D

Wow, I didn't know Krucifier and Jon were that social. It sounds like a lot of fun if more members could come, including me.

dmaster out.

red blastois said:
I will never get to worlds in 2009...
but their not to poor your too pour if you can't buy food yourselve (no offense) I think if all members are welcome, we should all buy our own food.
It's not that I'm poor. it's just that some people don't want to throw their money down the drain when they paid enough for gas >_>.

Reasons Why I won't go:

-I don't play the TCG only collect

-I can't drive yet (Just turned 13 eh..heheheh...)

-I would buy alot crap leaving me to starve

-and... well It's in California... maybe if it happens in Columbus...

Water Pokémon Master said:
Heh, we could all have a big PokeBeach get-together at Worlds.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic,but that wouldn't be so bad; we could rent some sort of room near by worlds,and have a sign-in book. Everyone can buy/bring their favorite foods. On top of that we could get our game on with some kick-butt tournaments.

we aren't being sarcastic :/
for us older members who can afford to go to worlds will be having a dinner again...
hopefully.

Oh man...
I can't believe I missed it... Boo Hoo...
And I can't go this year, graduation party damn it.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Serebii1997S said:
Oh man...
I can't believe I missed it... Boo Hoo...
And I can't go this year, graduation party **** it.
Graduation, who needs it? :O

Someone who wants to get out of elementary school.

^

Phoenix said:

I can't tell if your being sarcastic,but that wouldn't be so bad; we could rent some sort of room near by worlds,and have a sign-in book. Everyone can buy/bring their favorite foods. On top of that we could get our game on with some kick-butt tournaments.
Sounds like a plan... But why only older members??? Am I too young to come???

darkrai1246 said:
Phoenix said:

Sounds like a plan... But why only older members??? Am I too young to come?

I doubt anyone cares how old you are, as long as you're coming.

It's not my fault the deck doesn't give me what I want. :(

Especially when you can't shuffle and all the Trainers, Energy, and Pokemon get stuck together.

I need a shuffling slave. I had one at Grinders for Worlds 05 and I only lost one match. :)

Back