Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Breeding: Shiny Wishing Eevees Wants; TRU~Shaymin & Regigigas)

xxashxx: Sure, I'll pick it from them.
ChaoMaster: How bout a Shiny & a Shiny Mystry Mew for them?
Also could you fill the form that's on the 1st post.

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Breeding: Shiny Wishing Eevees Wants; TRU~Shaymin & Regigigas)

You may call me sparks, and that would be great if you would.

^^ bold would be cool. if you don't have a bold one, careful's fine too.

V alright

Sox: I'll have a look to see which one's I've got.

ok im interested in 3 shinies charmander, riolu and eevee
what can i trade for that??

^What Shiny's or events do you have?

Nickname: None (REGIGIGAS)
OT: TRU
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) Blue
ID:03089
EVs (if known/estimated): Attack: 320 Defense: 238 SP ATK: 192 SP DEF 278 SPEED 241
IVs (if known/calculated): I don't know Sorry.
Nature: Calm
Characteristic: Pokemon Event. Apparently had a fatefull encounter at level 100
Ability: Slow Start. Temporarily Halves Attack and Speed.
Moves: Iron Head Rock Slide Icy Wind Crushgrip
Current Level:
Level Caught at: 100
Location received: InuMimi went to ToysRus and cloned a copy of hers and traded to me.
Current Stats: See above
Pokeball caught in: Cherrish ball

I have to get it cloned first. What is your friend code?:)

^Yep, it's legit.
When my Wi-Fi's working..I can clone it (or if I'm @ PikaFlash's place).

I am currently trying to get it cloned for you. I have PM'd Charizard 88 Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu and Lucario_Kid for cloning but no response yet. Echosong is really busy or I would do it with her.:) EDIT: Almost forgot. I have already given him his vitamins so there is no need to do that. I have saved yo Half a million dollars. XD.:)

<laughs> Ah, ok.

Don't worry it will be cloned soon. Do you have an FC so we can trade? Mine is in my profile or my player thread. You should check out my thread too as it is 2 threads in 1. Click on my signature banner to go to it.:)

Mine's on the main post of this thread (don't worry, I'll clone the clone for my Jp game)....plz use my Daimond FC.

Do you have Wi-Fi now?:) If so I will get it.:)

I'm seeing if it'll work 2day.
Edit: Nope...still not working.

Oh ok. Maybe you have to adjust your seetings on your router. If they are set to high it will not allow your DS to come online.:)

LMK for shiny Eevee.

what do you want for your darkria

xxashxx: I'll see if it is my router.
(Randy): What do you have.
adlaerxo: What do you have that might spark an intrest?

It is either that or your firewall. I now have your Regigigas ready but need your FC again. I had to remove it temporarily. Sorry.:)

Light Venusaur said:
xxashxx: I'll see if it is my router.
(Randy): What do you have.
adlaerxo: What do you have that might spark an intrest?

Check my thread.
Link is in my Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back