Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has & Wants: Movie Arceus..& shinys/events that I don't have)

Umbereonmaster66 said:
but I realy want to keep my suicune its my only water type

Looks like no Landmin for you then.

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has & Wants: Movie Arceus..& shinys/events that I don't have)

ill give u a darkri or the sucune for a shiny metagross

^No thanx.
If I say NO one more time, you'll go onto my blacklist.

you do? yay :)
he's my only shiny legendary so do you think you could clone him once you get him? clone for clone or something like that?

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has & Wants: Movie Arceus)

Light Venusaur said:
palkia dialga clash said:
My shiny legit ev'd infernape your 10 aniv lugia or ho-oh.
No, thanx.

Starforce Lv.X said:
hey lmk when I can get my Entei back from you and if you could do a trade back with me so I can evolve my Seadra
Will do.

whenever your ready let me know heres my FC first if we can tradee the Seadra then trade back then trade for my Entei.

<3bunny:
Sure, I can clone it for you.....only when PikaFlash comes over next...or you can find someone that's willing to clone it for you 1st.

Umbereonmaster66 said:
can I trade you for the metagross
3rd strike & your out!
Black listed.

Starforce Lv.X said:
Light Venusaur said:
No, thanx.

Starforce Lv.X said:
hey lmk when I can get my Entei back from you and if you could do a trade back with me so I can evolve my Seadra
Will do.
whenever your ready let me know heres my FC first if we can tradee the Seadra then trade back then trade for my Entei.
I still need to clone it....is ok with you if you can wait until Monday....as I'm going to be busy all weekend.

I'm ok with waiting, I've been kind of busy also. you can just tell me when you're ready :)

Light Venusaur said:
<3bunny:
Sure, I can clone it for you...only when PikaFlash comes over next...or you can find someone that's willing to clone it for you 1st.

Umbereonmaster66 said:
3rd strike & your out!
Black listed.

Starforce Lv.X said:
Light Venusaur said:
No, thanx.

Starforce Lv.X said:
Will do.
I still need to clone it...is ok with you if you can wait until Monday...as I'm going to be busy all weekend.

thats fine just send me a pm when your ready.

Starforce Lv.X said:
Light Venusaur said:
<3bunny:
Sure, I can clone it for you...only when PikaFlash comes over next...or you can find someone that's willing to clone it for you 1st.

Umbereonmaster66 said:
3rd strike & your out!
Black listed.

Starforce Lv.X said:
Light Venusaur said:
No, thanx.

Starforce Lv.X said:
Will do.
I still need to clone it...is ok with you if you can wait until Monday...as I'm going to be busy all weekend.

thats fine just send me a pm when your ready.
Will do!
Also massive update to the shiny's part of my thread.

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has 300+ shinys. Wants: Movie Arceus..& 2x Worlds09 Weavile)

What would you like for these Pokemon:

Hadou/Wave: Mew~Lv.10 (Hardy)
Hadou/Wave: Mew~Lv.10 (Shiny-Quite)
Hadou/Wave: レジロック/Regirock (On it's way)
Hadou/Wave: レジアイス/Regice (On it's way)
Hadou/Wave: レジスチル/Registeel (On it's way)

and all your Hayleys event Pokemon? I have a lot of event Pokemon UT. They are legit as the one I get the events from obly trade Legit Pokemon for them. Thanks. I have way too many events to do the form every time. You can tell by looking at the event on Wi-Fi. Thanks.:)

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has 300+ shinys. Wants: Movie Arceus..& 2x Worlds09 Weavile)

LV I want a clone of shiny 10th ANNIV suicune when I get time to clone my movie Arceus with my friend's AR if it's ok with you LV.

xxashxx said:

and all your Hayleys event Pokemon? I have a lot of event Pokemon UT. They are legit as the one I get the events from obly trade Legit Pokemon for them. Thanks. I have way too many events to do the form every time. You can tell by looking at the event on Wi-Fi. Thanks.:)
I don't have all of Ranch's Pokémon on me...I still need to "Trade" for them.
Also if it reads "On it's way" it means I'm still working out a deal with ShiniVini for them.
Plz don't PM me.

ChaoMaster101 said:
LV I want a clone of shiny 10th ANNIV suicune when I get time to clone my movie Arceus with my friend's AR if it's ok with you LV.
That's sounds fine to me.

Light Venusaur said:
xxashxx said:

Also if it reads "On it's way" it means I'm still working out a deal with ShiniVini for them.
please don't PM me.

ChaoMaster101 said:

Oh ok. I did not see the On it's way part Sorry. I was not sure if you saw yet so I did PM you just in case. Sorry.:)

xxashxx said:
please don't PM me.

ChaoMaster101 said:
Oh ok. I did not see the On it's way part Sorry. I was not sure if you saw yet so I did PM you just in case. Sorry.:)
[/quote]
That's ok....you just mis-read them....also the rules.
Anyways.....BUMP!

CMT for a copy of Shiny Suicune

Which Hayley's events do you have up to trade? I see about 20 there but I don't know which ones you have to trade. If you have all then I would like to trade for all of them. If not I need to know the ones you have so I can trade for them. Thanks a lot.:)

xxashxx said:
Which Hayley's events do you have up to trade? I see about 20 there but I don't know which ones you have to trade. If you have all then I would like to trade for all of them. If not I need to know the ones you have so I can trade for them. Thanks a lot.:)

I do have (on me):
Mew
Eevee
Aerodactyl
Yanma

I want your Saikyou Event Lv. 50 Salamence
(Naughty Nature)

However, I do not know what you need exactly since you basically have the same events I do, and shinies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back