Pokémon Movie 17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

Drohn

Wild War Dance
A while ago the 17th Pokémon movie was announced. It's said that the Legendary Pokémon Xerneas and Yveltal will appear in the movie as well as several Mega Evolved Pokémon.

The Japanese release date for the movie is July 17th 2014.

What do you expect to see? Will Ash have gained the ability to Mega Evolve his Pokémon by this time or will he learn it during the movie? Will we see an epic battle between Xerneas and Yveltal or will there be a completely different plot?

Mewtwo is also shown in the poster, will it make another return in the movie? We could possibly see Mewtwo X in the XY movie!

Announcement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhQnE4v-N8U
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVlt-iOj_V4

M17_teaser_poster.png

RE: Pokémon Movie 17: The Cocoon of Destruction

I can't wait to see Mega Blastoise and Mega Garchomp in action!
I'm hoping the XY series movies will be epic, like the Diamond & Pearl trilogy. The 5th generations movies were good, but lacked the excitement of legendary Pokémon clashing with one another, and lacked interesting storylines in general. Where's the emotion from previous movies?

I would love to see Ash gain the ability of mega evolution, but seeing that with every 'new' generation he only catches 'new' Pokémon, (besides Pikachu), I don't think he'll have any Pokémon that can mega evolve until way after this upcoming movie.
On a side note, the only mega evolution capable-Pokémon Ash has are Charizard are Heracross. Which are with Professor Oak.

I'm thinking the storyline will start with Yveltal destroying stuff and later, Xerneas coming in kicking butt! (I bet none of ya'll thought of that) :p

It's very interesting to see both Mega Mewtwo X & Y. Will they show that Mewtwo is the only Mewtwo, but with both mega stones in hand? Or are there two Mewtwos? The Genesect movie was pretty confusing, hopefully a little bit of information is cleared up in Mewtwo's Prologue to Awakening.

I think the mega latis will appear in this movie and possible be the "secret character" that every Pokemon movie has.

I think (and hope) that they won't make a second Mewtwo. But if there is, I won't mind. After all, it is
Pokemon!

Really I'm hoping that Mewtwo won't be in the movie that much, because of how badly they incorporated him in the last movie. He didn't remember his previous two meetings with Ash. Or should I say, SHE didn't remember HER previous two meetings with Ash...

Reindeerz418 said:
Really I'm hoping that Mewtwo won't be in the movie that much, because of how badly they incorporated him in the last movie. He didn't remember his previous two meetings with Ash. Or should I say, SHE didn't remember HER previous two meetings with Ash...

But it is said that it isn't the same Mewtwo

I don't expect this movie to ever live up to The Power Of One but it does look good, we'll see :D

Well, we know this:
Mega Absol
Mega Scizor
Mega Diancie (THIS is why I put this in a spoiler)
An epic battle between Xerneas and Yveltal
Yveltal takes lives by turning them into STONE. Pilachu almost dies!
For the people who read that and are shocked by the last parts- I warned you.

Back