XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

Anyone know which Poké Balls are returning or if any new ones are added?

I said this before but no one noticed so sorry if you didn't care but I have a question I really need answered.

So I watched part 1 of an X walkthrough, the guy chose froakie, beat the 1st gym and the video ended, his party is froakie and pikachu, after you beat the gym the usual supporter out front tells you to go to lumiose city pokemon lab to show the professor your first badge, when do you get your kanto starter? From the professor in lumiose city? He hasn't received his yet so you get it after the first badge. :D

RE: Regarding GenV-VI Transfer

Wilderness said:
With all the leaked info, does anyone know yet if there's a way to transfer from GenV to GenVI? I don't wanna wait until December 27th to have some of the Pokemon I've been collecting since Sapphire transferred over; I'd prefer to do it ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

There is not. GenVI is not compatible to GenV. The only way to trade it over is to quickly do it through the free trial of PokeBank, which last one month, or casually do it once PokeBank is released, and buy the product.

Spartansn1p3r said:
I said this before but no one noticed so sorry if you didn't care but I have a question I really need answered.

So I watched part 1 of an X walkthrough, the guy chose froakie, beat the 1st gym and the video ended, his party is froakie and pikachu, after you beat the gym the usual supporter out front tells you to go to lumiose city pokemon lab to show the professor your first badge, when do you get your kanto starter? From the professor in lumiose city? He hasn't received his yet so you get it after the first badge. :D

You get it the first time you meet professor Sycamore. I'm almost sure it was in between the first and second gym.

Blob55 said:
Anyone know which Poké Balls are returning or if any new ones are added?

We already saw the Regular, Great, and Ultra Ball. I didn't see any new ones yet.

Is Tesco selling the games in-store? Or just shipping preorders?

Fraxureking said:
Latios101 said:
Is Tesco selling the games in-store? Or just shipping preorders?

If Tesco is selling the games early, I will eat my heart out.

If they are, I'll get dressed, run to the station, ride the 5 stops to Tesco, run in, throw my money at them, come home, lock myself in a room and re-emerge in a couple of weeks' time.

If not, I'll just do it on Saturday, instead.

Latios101 said:
Fraxureking said:
If Tesco is selling the games early, I will eat my heart out.

If they are, I'll get dressed, run to the station, ride the 5 stops to Tesco, run in, throw my money at them, come home, lock myself in a room and re-emerge in a couple of weeks' time.

If not, I'll just do it on Saturday, instead.

Good idea. I just wish the Tesco Express a minute away from me had a games section. I think the pace is 24hrs too T_T

I have a question:
Can I find Vulpix in the game? Or maybe I need to transfer it from the older games?

According to the dex thread, Vulpix is one of the 40 or so Pokémon from Kanto left out of X/Y.

Vulpix said:
I have a question:
Can I find Vulpix in the game? Or maybe I need to transfer it from the older games?

No, I don't think so. There hasn't been anything saying it's in the game, and trust me, just about every Pokemon in X/Y have been leaked and mentioned at some point.
I've been closely following Pokebeach's own Leaks/Spoilers/Rumors thread and if Vulpix was in X/Y, it would've been posted seeing how popular it is.

I may be in for disappointment here, but does Dedenne evolve?

Pikaboi said:

From the looks of it, it doesn't seem to at all.. I was hoping it'd evolve as well, so you're not alone ;;

Pikaboi said:

No it does not. According to both the PokeDex thread, and the Pokemon database PokeDex, there is not spot between Dedenne, and the next Pokemon on the list.

Poison Master said:
Is Skuntank in the Kalos dex?

If I am not mistaken the Kalos Dex says Stunky/Stuntank are Natl. Dex Pokemon but you may want to check that thread yourself to confirm.

I know you get a fossil in between the first two gyms, but does anyone know when you actually have a chance to revive them? I'm dyeing to know for the sake of Tyrunt kind >.<

Dragon Pokémon said:
I know you get a fossil in between the first two gyms, but does anyone know when you actually have a chance to revive them? I'm dyeing to know for the sake of Tyrunt kind >.<

I cannot 100% confirm this but apparently the town where the Fossil Lab is located is called Ambrette Town. How far that is into the story? Idk.

Sorry if this has been answered, but regarding the random online battles, are these 3v3 or 6v6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back