Pokémon Trading Card Game Online (PTCGO) Sunsets June 5th

Very on brand for PTCGL. "As a thanks for putting up with our completely garbage beta that is still utterly broken and filled with bugs and glitches even after well over a year, here are some absolutely hideous in-game accessories for you. No crystals, no credits, just ugly as sin sleeves that none of you will use!"
I played for the first time few weeks ago, and the UI is so unwieldy and cumbersome, one minute you think you are looking at your deck, and somehow your pressing to battle someone. Also there is no way to look at your whole collection without editing your deck, and the filter system is so terrible at sorting the cards too. Almost nothing has change since a year ago. Ptgcl kept completely quiet for a whole year in the hopes people would forget, that they even had beta for more than a year without significant improvement. And the battles itself is excruciating slow too.

At least fix the ugly ass avatars and optimize for desktop instead of mobile... I will only migrate because I'm forced to, not because I want to. Also what about the BW- Sun and Moon cards? I didn't get a playset of golden Switches and golden items just for them to go to waste.
Oh yes the mysterious expanded cards from bw era isnt included, and they haven't announced if is going to be deployed for more than a year, we should have some kind of indication from them. Logically i think they are intentionally delaying the release of the rest of expanded, because they want people to start getting codes for SV packs. Its been more than a year since beta was released.

The game is a disaster.. I've been playing for a little over a year and nothing has improved. All they're doing is fixing critical bugs if any come up... No quality of life improvements or minor bug fixes has happened
Ive only played every 2 days few weeks ago, and the in game battle system is so slow and annoying. The filtering for the collection is also pretty bad too? Crafting is law of diminishing returns, you might be able to keep up with the current pack? But what about future packs. Trading for all its worth, it helps saves you money, and thats probably why ptgcl got rid of it.

On top of all the bugs, lack of decent UI, and questionable design choices, isn’t Expanded format still missing 2 generations of cards that are probably being coded right now?
My personal hunch they dont have any intention of allowing expanded past sun and moon, reason why is it detracts from people purchasing more s and v codes. If they allowed sun and moon to be play in expanded, surely they should have the ability to deploy black and white era cards.

So when are they gonna fix this unplayable mess
They waited a whole a year in the hopes the bad news would blow over and people would forget how bad live is, thars why it remains the same as it was a year ago. This is thier"finished product" from a year ago. When a player complained his account was tem banned,

They waited a whole a year in the hopes the bad news would blow over and people would forget how bad live is, thars why it remains the same as it was a year ago. This is thier"finished product" from a year ago. When a player complained his account was tem banned,
I believe you but I'm gonna need a source so I can amplify their voice.

Back