XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

omgno said:
Spritzee's evo has broken my heart, I don't think (want to believe) these are legit. The art work just doesn't look up to scratch to me, feels like something is amiss here..

Again, they should be taken very seriously as highly possible as real.
Serebii would not say that it was almost 100% legit if he wasn't absolutely sure about it.

There is always the chance that it's fake, but it is most likely real.

I want the swirlix now, Its so adorable XD, Only 10 days to go for most of us :D, I am dying from the excitement. Spritzee evolution looks like.... well that's all I got :D I can not describe Spritzee evo.

ScorchingShock said:
ShredderMan said:

Dang, Shredder. Where do you get this stuff? It appears we found Talonflame's pre-evo and Fletchling's second phase! :D Also, regarding the Espurr photo, that I believe you posted, that's extremely real. The TV commercial showcased these 2 small gray creatures in a fence, both having the exact same appearance as Espurr. Well done, man. Well done.

I can't say for sure that the Infestation photo is his or not, but the Fletchling evolution is not his, and the Espurr photo was not his either, that was originally posted by kosthedin, and someone definitely posted that picture before him, I'm gonna try to find it.

EDIT: Found it. Post 1925. Exact same picture as Shredder's, but it has a bit of the bottom screen. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-rumors-and-speculation-potential-spoilers?pid=2535659#pid2535659 There is the exact post.

Featherwick said:
ScorchingShock said:
Dang, Shredder. Where do you get this stuff? It appears we found Talonflame's pre-evo and Fletchling's second phase! :D Also, regarding the Espurr photo, that I believe you posted, that's extremely real. The TV commercial showcased these 2 small gray creatures in a fence, both having the exact same appearance as Espurr. Well done, man. Well done.

I can't say for sure that the Infestation photo is his or not, but the Fletchling evolution is not his, and the Espurr photo was not his either, that was originally posted by kosthedin, and someone definitely posted that picture before him, I'm gonna try to find it.

For the record, the Espurr was not mine.

Ghost King said:
I want the swirlix now, Its so adorable XD, Only 10 days to go for most of us :D, I am dying from the excitement. Spritzee evolution looks like.... well that's all I got :D I can not describe Spritzee evo.

I can describe Spritzee's evo with this:

YcvWChn.jpg

A pretty legit concept if i must say.:p

@Shredding, that pic of Fletchinder already leaked everywhere you know, not from you especially.

Featherwick said:
ScorchingShock said:

Ah, thank you for clarifying that. The more I see this stuff and see proof from pre-existing things, the more real I find this. It's one of my tricks. I look at past videos and sources for things and see about the clues toward that photo being true. I haven't seen very many people use it.

ShredderMan said:
Mega Charizard X.

That's literally the same photo as this http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-rumors-and-speculation-potential-spoilers?pid=2535718#pid2535718

Dude please try harder to prove yourself, you keep saying you're a leaker and just post pictures of things everyone has already seen, using them as evidence. Post something none of us have ever seen before, like a really customized trainer, instead of just posting repeats as "evidence".

If the Spritzee evo is real, it is a big let down. It has so much potential! And this evo looks very bad.
Where did the wings go? :\

Kotaku article said:
It took them a year and a half to finalize the latest legendaries' design, but most Pokemon take about six months to a year to design.

Unless you're designing Swirlix and Spritzee's evolutions. Then, about 5 minutes.

So generic. I actually prefer Swirlix's evolution (even though Spritzee > Swirlix), so another reason I'm glad I'm getting X. I just really wanted a plague doctor evolution for Spritzee.

ShredderMan said:

Not even 24 hours ago you said that Talonflame evolves, and now you post this? You just shot yourself in the foot, man. Nobody is ever going to believe you now.

Spritzee and Swirlix (especially Swirlix) evos have left me very underwhelmed. They give off a middle stage evolution vibe to me. Here's hoping they both get a stage 2.

ScorchingShock said:
KiKi said:
Swirlix's evo reminds me of Whimsicott, and i loved that, so, naturally, I love this.

Yes, it does have a sort of Whimsicott feel to it. That poofy candy and stuff. I wonder if this will be a 3-stage evolution as they don't look very complete. Especially Spritzee's evo.
I'd be fine with just these two.

I enjoy so much Spritzee's evo ^^ it seems so similar to the characters from the film The Dark Crystal.. I expect it would learn powerfull and variated attacks ^^

Maybe it was posted already but now we know our mystery gray pokemon that were spotted at the day care.
c5e3761c2b1311e3af9822000ae910c9_7.jpg

Also this is from 4chan:
1380721575506.jpg

I really expected Swirlix to evolve into some sort of Cotton Candy/Poodle Hybrid. I admit Furfrou made me rethink the Poodle part, but he seemed so puppy-like in all the photos/clips we have gotten of him. This cupcake monstrosity just looks horrible in comparison to what I was envisioning. It saddens me because Swirlix was a big reason I picked X over Y and I was hoping to add him to my team.Oh well, can't win em all.

Baktwerel said:
Maybe it was posted already but now we know our mystery gray pokemon that were spotted at the day care.

Also this is from 4chan:
1380721575506.jpg

So Vivillon's secret is that it has different appearances depending on location? That's cool.
Would also be nice to get changes in types (Bug/Ice, Bug/Rock etc) but somehow I don't think thats gonna happen.

I don't like how Spritzee turned out. :( I thought it would become a parrot.

P.DelSlayer said:
Baktwerel said:

Also this is from 4chan:
1380721575506.jpg

So Vivillon's secret is that it has different appearances depending on location? That's cool.
Would also be nice to get changes in types (Bug/Ice, Bug/Rock etc) but somehow I don't think thats gonna happen.

It's apparently 'from' 4chan, so while it may be fake its a clear shot, and the poses arent exactly the same. Looks real, IMO. Take with a grain of salt because unconfirmed, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back