XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Now there's what my ice team wanted! All my faves getting love.. c'mon ludicolo, you can mega too! :O

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Professer K said:
Just in:
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380834532631.jpg

Now that looks beautiful. I love it! It's a Mega evolution right?

(Has there been any confirmed evolutions of older pokemon besides Sylveon yet?)

Baktwerel said:
1380834532631.jpg

I like him! I mean it's not my favorite Mega, but it he's still really cool.

I've been thinking, there might be too many Megas. I mean you can only ever have one in your party, so it's quickly going to be become just using the one mega poke who is clearly better then all the rest.

professorlight said:
Goomy is really cute, but:

tumblr_mu2enrJUyd1s5h76do1_500.jpg

Not a dilophosaurus, but I can live with that. A fast special attacker, dinosaur-like, sleek looking but not overtly aggressive? I love it.
You will soon join my megaampharos, heliolisk.

I still think it looks somehow unevolved.... It still has potential!
It`s a little sad that it doesn`t evolve any further :[

But Goomy is really eye-candy *___*

Abomasnow's stats:

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380834910699.jpg

I really want to see a picture of Heliolisk with it's neck frill open..

Professer K said:
Just in:
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380834532631.jpg

BAD ASS!!!!!

I love that now we have a 360 view of the pokemon in the pokedex the only thing i would like back is the size comparison app

SuperDuper said:

Says "Abomasnow" in the top corner so I'm assuming it's a Mega.

And nope, not that I've seen -- just Sylveon.

This will be added to the rumor catalog in a moment, but in the meantime I dug up that potential Mega list from August. These names were obtained through trademark checking, so if more are leaked I'll keep it updated:

Charizard (Confirmed x2)
Blastoise (Confirmed)
Gengar (Confirmed via leaks)
Pinsir
Jynx
Gyarados
Aerodactyl (Confirmed via leaks)
Scizor
Houndoom
Tyranitar
Heracross
Gardevoir
Medicham
Banette
Aggron
Latias/Latios
Abomasnow (Confirmed via leaks)

Professer K said:
It's stats:

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380834910699.jpg
I feel so sorry for Trapinch right now.

Kitana Coldfire said:
This will be added to the rumor catalog in a moment, but in the meantime I dug up that potential Mega list from August. These names were obtained through trademark checking, so if more are leaked I'll keep it updated:

Charizard (Confirmed x2)
Blastoise (Confirmed)
Gengar (Confirmed via leaks)
Pinsir
Jynx
Gyarados
Aerodactyl (Confirmed via leaks)
Scizor
Houndoom
Tyranitar
Heracross
Gardevoir
Medicham
Banette
Aggron
Latias/Latios
Abomasnow (Confirmed via leaks)

Seriously? Latios? ... Well you learn something new everyday, looking forward to it :D Now just hoping Jirachi will get a mega evolution, prob not though...

Still waiting for Mega Dunsparce.

Featherwick said:
Baktwerel said:

I like him! I mean it's not my favorite Mega, but it he's still really cool.

I've been thinking, there might be too many Megas. I mean you can only ever have one in your party, so it's quickly going to be become just using the one mega poke who is clearly better then all the rest.

I see what you did there. Cool, indeed!

And there can never be too many Megas! All I really want is a Darkrai Mega-Evo, but any others are also welcome. I like the fresh, new looks of old Pokémon!

CMP said:
SuperDuper said:

Says "Abomasnow" in the top corner so I'm assuming it's a Mega.

And nope, not that I've seen -- just Sylveon.

Oh, hahaha, I saw that and didn't even register it in my brain. But this is looking really nice. Just wish there were more of old pokemon shown/revealed/made/whatever.

RogueChomp said:

Really hoping that this one gets a real evolution, not only a mega form O~O

Looks like Abomasnow keeps his ability and type. He did get a big boost in attack and special attack with a huge drop in speed.

DarkDust said:
RogueChomp said:

Really hoping that this one gets a real evolution, not only a mega form O~O

According to leaks of the Pokedex, it does NOT evolve.

Abomasnow having a mega basically confirms that rumored list of megas, right? I mean, I wouldn't expect Abomasow to receive a mega at all. I'm interested what Mega Jynx will look like..

I wonder if mega-evolving abomasbow reactivates snow warning...
Either way, it still looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back