XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

That's 59 revealed. Obviously some will have evolutions but that hasn't been revealed. Here's hoping 59 is only half.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Oh as to Carbink and Noivern, Carbink has a different pokemon following it in one of the pokedexes so I'm afraid it won't evolve. Noivern however still unconfirmed and likely has at least one pre-evo.

Carbink is confirmed as stand-alone, I think.

Here's something that's new (to me, at least), from the Mashable review...
Mashable said:
The world of Kalos itself is also really well-designed. The team has said before it is based on France, giving it it a bit of old-world charm in the cities and natural beauty in the country. The variety of terrain, from rolling fields to rivers to rocky mountain passes only traversable via a Rhydon mount, keeps every moment outdoors fresh.

I knew Rhyhorn was available, but not Rhydon in Mountain Kalos.

I need Skrelp's evo so badly. I can't believe we haven't seen it yet.

@ CMP: Pictures of leakers riding a Rhyhorn in the mountains and also breaking rocks (without a TM or HM) for mega stones are kinda confirmed since a while.

@ Poison Master: Some believe they might only evolve when traded, can't confirm this though.

1380898087489.jpg

New ice type pokemon!

Baktwerel said:
Someone summed up the version exclusiveness for old gen pokes:

>X
Heracross
Sawk*
Mawile
Gible
Growlithe

>Y
Pinsir
Throh*
Sableye
Bagon

(Do note that it's possible to find Throh in X for example, they are just incredibly rare. Possibly the same for the rest.)

Since Arcanine is X, I wonder if that means that Ninetails is Y *w* That would make me very happy!!

Hmm, would that also imply Sableye gets a mega to match Mawile? Since I think it might have already been confirmed that it doesn't get a full evolution.

Grrrr, I don't know which game I want now! I was set on Y, and I like Yveltal, Skrelp, and Spritzee all well and good, but I prefer Heracross and Mawile to Pinsir and Sableye. Maybe if the other starters get another revealed mega-evolution that happen to be for Y, that might help out.

http://i.imgur.com/hepBB7e.jpg

New Pokemon owo

The funny thing is.. up to know. the only pokemon that relate to other gen pokemon reavealed is sylveon.. i wonder what are the others

I have the strong feeling that Noivern will be the Druggidon of 6th Gen.

And if I'm not ninja'd, new Ice pokémon. Okay, I'm ninja'd, so I put another pic with a better close-up

VedV1VR.jpg

Tuoko said:
http://i.imgur.com/hepBB7e.jpg

New Pokemon owo

Thing is pretty cool looking.

Still surprised we are not getting a rock formation pokemon like geodude/roggenrola

You got ninja'd twice > : )

@ SuperDuper: We can always just trade version exclusives with other players so it's not like it's impossible to get those :3

Baktwerel said:
@ CMP: Pictures of leakers riding a Rhyhorn in the mountains and also breaking rocks (without a TM or HM) for mega stones are kinda confirmed since a while.

Yes, but not Rhydon.

Is that an ice termite? @.@ Interesting.

Bergmite is such an cute Ice-type pokemon, shame no one's gonna use it due to fairies. >.>

Vincent said:
I think the "mite" part comes from Stalagmite, rather than a bug.

@ CMP: My bad. Though who knows, the writer could have typo'd it too. Rhyhorn is 100% sure at the very least, but now perhaps it's evolution too.

Razmos said:
Vincent said:

Oh, I see. If that's the case, they might have decided to go for an ice-type Geodude/Roggenrola this time.

Looks like either an iceberg or a glacier.

Razmos said:
Vincent said:

Im kinda hoping that with the Berg its in terms of an Ice Berg and this is a small one or a mite.

Titanic pokemon coming next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back