XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Here's its stat page. Meh, bulky pure ice. C'mon GF...
http://i.imgur.com/keShdrB.jpg

EDIT: 7th gym leader is psychic type with slowking, sigilyph, and meowstic.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

98Greener said:
Ah hah!
Here's something!

BVvbKalIUAAzoO3.jpg

Already shown, but great reminder!

PokemonFreak44 said:
Does anyone know which New Pokemon, or which Pokemon in general, the new gym leaders use?

The first gym leader specializes in Bug-types, and we only have 3 new Bug-type Pokemon revealed thus far.

The rock gym (Second) has both fossil pokemon as his team

The pumpkin one was revealed before orotto's pre evo xD And Bergmite was revealed hours ago too. Nothing since Bergmite apart from Mega Gyarados.

Pokewiz1999 said:
98Greener said:
Ah hah!
Here's something!

BVvbKalIUAAzoO3.jpg

Still revealed awhile back dude . . .

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Okay, okay....surely.....surely you haven't seen this.

tumblr_mu5mhiVrda1qzxogvo1_500.jpg

98Greener said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

OK this I don't recognize...

98Greener said:
Ah hah!
Here's something!

BVvbKalIUAAzoO3.jpg

You guys need to start reading the earlier pages, please.

This is like the third or fourth post where a Pokemon was posted again.

98Greener said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Wasn't that the one that was like a meme or something? I think it was confirmed fake a while back ;)

98Greener said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

It's a fake, it's based on a meme... :p
Looks like you can't catch a break, don't you? XD

Tentaquill is an ongoing joke between pokemon fan forums.

98Greener said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Tentaquil is fake, it's a popular meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/tentaquil

Was also posted at least twice before :p

Haha don't feel bad, it's not easy to keep track of the leaks. Ever now and then someone pops in here and posts stuff that most of us knew about since several hours-half a day ago. And I can't blame you or the others for this :3 No one will.

Also that gif was win x,D

I posted some actual info at the bottom of the last page... No one noticed. Anyways, leaker is working on evolving sliggoov(lv 50 atm) and doublade (lv 55 atm) and is currently seeing if doublade benefits from eviolite. He said he'd post yveltal's stats in a moment. I think he's almost to the 8th gym(ice).

ScorchingShock said:
MuhFugginMoose said:
No words. . . Can express. . .

Precisely! It's just so... beautiful.

Everyone but me: "What.... Can't explain.... Beautiful..."

Me: "TELL ME THE NUMBER FOR YVELTAL SO WE KNOW HOW MANY SPOTS ARE LEFT FOR NEW POKEMON, YOU DIP!!!"

halfrican said:
I posted some actual info at the bottom of the last page... No one noticed. Anyways, leaker is working on evolving sliggoov(lv 50 atm) and doublade (lv 55 atm) and is currently seeing if doublade benefits from eviolite. He said he'd post yveltal's stats in a moment. I think he's almost to the 8th gym(ice).

Last gym Ice. Called it.

98Greener said:

I will laugh every time I see that GIF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWDQX83o22s

Edit: Wasn't Greninja'd :D

Baktwerel said:
O-O 4chan is offline.....did...did the Nintendo ninjas get them?? xD

Couldn't have, the embargo on X and Y is over.

Was there a confirmed type for mega-gengar and ability? I read a few pages back and saw a pic of him but no typing nor ability.

Mr. Mime is psychic/fairy.
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380917602926.jpg

halfrican said:
Mr. Mime is psychic/fairy.
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380917602926.jpg

Confirmed awhile back...

Bioluxx said:
Couldn't have, the embargo on X and Y is over.

Actually, a lot of reviews mentioned that they'll tell/show more once their contract allows them to do so. So the embargo was really only on the reviews themselves, none of them showed any new pokemon or mega evolution yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back