XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

CoolJosh10 said:
nman said:
I dont know if this has been posted or not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSZtpxrXygU

Power-up Punch looks cool!

It's obviously Glow Punch, in case you were wondering. Looks like we found it's english name!

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Speaking of Glow Punch and moves in general, we have heard a lot about the new Pokemon, but not a lot about new moves. Is there a list of the new moves compiled somewhere?

I don't know how to use the quote function, so I'm winging it. ._.

Halfrican: I'd read that an npc indicated that some pokemon evolve in the rain, but Kenpachi tried it with sliggoo and it didn't work. So far, the rain evolving pokemon is unknown, or his sliggoo wasn't high enough level yet.

Ah, I didn't know he had tried it on Sliggoo, as well. Well, I won't say my hopes are dashed. It's still in the realm of possibility. It seems like it would be a logical evolutionary route to take with all the innovations of the generation.

ScorchingShock said:
CoolJosh10 said:
Power-up Punch looks cool!

It's obviously Glow Punch, in case you were wondering. Looks like we found it's english name!

Expect to hear Mario in the background when I use it lol.:D

grassdragon said:
Has anybody heard about a possible Mega Gardevoir?
Here's where I heard about it.

The part about Mega Gardevoir was edited out of the review. Don't know if it was misinformation or it was considered too much of a spoiler and was removed for that reason. Either way, it's not there anymore. =\

Rune Yagami said:
Baktwerel said:
The link doesn't work for me, can someone rehost it?

You seem to not be able to get the links to work a lot. Perhaps it isn't the links, but something wrong with your system? Because these links are from a lot of different sites.

Just a thought.

Nah, the links I posted worked fine for me and others saw them too except a few people who noted the link not working. Now it's probably the same thing; the poster can see it, most of you guys can see it but for the first time I'm on the "can't see it" side. I think it's about 4chan's hotlinking prevention system or something.

How many Pokemon have been discovered now?

Last I saw as 59.

Wailady said:
How many Pokemon have been discovered now?

Last I saw as 59.

I'm not sure on the exact number, but I'm pretty sure the last new thing we got was Mega Gyarados. Before that the baby glacier. If I've missed something, then I am now depressed 'cause I've been shuffling through information trying to find more. D=

Drohn said:
I'm from the Netherlands (Europe). I learned to speak English the way it's spoken in England. I'm aware that it's different from American English. More off-topic will be infracted.

Edit: And I got ninjad. Haha. Thank you for explaining D.N.A and wispfall.

:O I'm from the Netherlands too :D
More on topic, I though we had around 63/64 now?

Mitja said:
Rune Yagami said:
Gamefreak even stated that the only reason Gyarados wasn't Water/Dragon in the first place was that it would only be weak to dragon, and the only dragon move in gen 1 was dragon rage, which does set 40 damage, so Gyarados would be unstoppable.

Now, with fairy typing, dragons aren't as big of a deal. They might even change regular gyarados to water/dragon because that was their original intention.

Edit: This isn't likely though.

Where and when did gamefreak state that?

Source or didn't happen.

BEcause I'm pretty sure it's not Dragon intentionally regardless of whatever balance breaking stuff it would have cause (like they were even thinking so deep in terms of balance at that point of the franchise lol.)

It was in some article I read like 2 years ago. So I don't have a link.

Also, you are seriously underestimating the developer by stating they weren't thinking that deep.

Apexys said:
i really hope someone finds a way to follow the leaker again, im no good at that and i would have NO idea where to start XD

I haven't a clue where the leaker is so I can't follow him... I can't access 4Chan either for some reason so

Pokewiz1999 said:
Apexys said:
i really hope someone finds a way to follow the leaker again, im no good at that and i would have NO idea where to start XD

I haven't a clue where the leaker is so I can't follow him... I can't access 4Chan either for some reason so

http://instagram.com/whokilledarchie#

here ya go.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Apexys said:

I really don't know much if anything about 4chan so I'm going to guess that they're not always the most reliable source of info, are they?

(starting to use grammar now, or at least trying to)

also.....must....see....more.....Pokemonz....or...head...will....explode....

Edit- aaand ninja'd

MuhFugginMoose said:
Rune Yagami said:

Also, you are seriously underestimating the developer by stating they weren't thinking that deep.

I think you may be over-estimating. . .
In first gen. . ?
Do you have any idea how broken that game was?

Also,
Yveltal Stats. :3

So we've got the stats but not the pokedex number...?

MuhFugginMoose said:
Rune Yagami said:

In first gen. . ?

Also,
Need Pokedex entry for YVELTAL.... Please.... That's all I ask... The wait is killing me.... Quite literally.... I haven't slept in days...

But, there are 3 different pokedex', that would mean that Yveltal is in one of those so we still won't know how much pokemon there are right?

MuhFugginMoose said:
Rune Yagami said:

In first gen. . ?

Also,

Yveltal's stats look similar to Rayquaza.

Cresceda said:
MuhFugginMoose said:
In first gen. . ?

Also,

You do realize that the leakers need the national dex to know what number Yveltal is, right? Because it's obviously around 140 something in the mountain dex. Just wanted to bring this up. Unless they already have the national dex, in which case I missed something

AdamLambert said:
Cresceda said:

You do realize that the leakers need the national dex to know what number Yveltal is, right? Because it's obviously around 140 something in the mountain dex. Just wanted to bring this up. Unless they already have the national dex, in which case I missed something

Already mentioned that in a previous post, just realised that >.<

So does this mean Xerneas is defensively based?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back