XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

All these leaked Pokemon are gorgeous. Kalos is certainly a beautiful region with beautiful Pokemon! Love Skrelps evolution so much!

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Really like the iceberg.
Seahorse looks decent, would assume it'll keep its typing.
The pumpkin is meh.
Goodra's type is gonna be interesting. Keeping my fingers crossed for Poison/Dragon!

Baktwerel said:
Aaaaaaaaand another pokemon http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/1496be2a2d6411e3b58922000a1fb885_8.jpg

It seems that Florges is Flabebe's final evolution? I hope it is.

http://instagram.com/p/fEZCrUqYUG/

Florges, final evo of Flabébé.

Edit: Ninja'd so bad. >_>

MUST HAVE FLORGES

Baktwerel said:
Aaaaaaaaand another pokemon http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/1496be2a2d6411e3b58922000a1fb885_8.jpg

THAT GETS ALL OF MY YES'!! Now that's what I wanted for a Flabébé final! Hats off to you GF (I think that's how the reference goes...),

And I was just about to go to sleep too.... how am I supposed to go to sleep when the leakers are on a leaking spree? xD

Trevenant, scary as hell:

1380939350292.jpg

Aegislash

Final evo of Honedge.

IzY4NUV.jpg

Shinomune said:
And Pumpkaboo evo!!! Gourgeist!!!

1380938258436.jpg

I won't lie, I thoroughly enjoy this Pokemon simply because of a series I created years ago called Infinity & Eternity. One of the Pokemon was Pumpkeen (Ghost/Psychic though) which evolved into Skairtwee and then Gorrdrie. (Een, Twee, Drie ;) ) so it is like they took my pokemon idea and made him real!

Shinomune said:
Trevenant, scary as hell:

1380939350292.jpg

GF didn't hold back on the Pokedex entries this gen. Some of the creepiest I've read in a while, especially Phantump's line.

Orotto is Trevenant. Ghost/ Grass, as we all expected! :D

The Dex entry... ... ... And they say Pokémon is for kids.

Oh boy, oh boy... Doublade evolves!!! Aegislash!!!

1380939621563.jpg

To all those who were bashing my theories for Flabebe.

I told you so.

+500 Points to Token.

99% of the Pokemon world just became treehuggers....

Loving all the new evolutions. I was really hoping that he would be called Grimmwood tho. Instead of Trevenant.

Some of the creepiest I've read in a while, especially Phantump's line.

The pokedex entry clearly states "according to old tales" or something along the lines, which definitely does not equal reality. Plus Pokedex entries are absurd, exaggerated or creepy all the time.

edit: OH MAI GAWD, the leaks just won't stop!!! I'm guessing Aegislash uses the scabbard as the body, the scarves as the arms and one has the front ornament as a shield while the other unseaths the sword?

I wonder what's with all these leaks pourin out at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back